Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
i dont get it if you didnt even give a try why do you even bother do leave pointless coment like this but yea you probably like to have so mutch choices that you choose to spam forum and didnt bring nothing to conversation about what future of this game might be :unsure::FacePalm:
btw its probably choice of developer what he want to make or if it will be kinetic novel or chaotic mess like dirty pool that in end even dev dont know what to do with it so he rather start new project :WeSmart:
EDIT (i have to add that comments like yours might discourage people from even trying this game and maybe support creator if they like it not like you)
it was not spam it was a opinion So get your facts right first

Reactions: Mikedazz1

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Very impressive for a 0.1. Innovative story. Plenty of content for such an early version. Good job on nailing the animations. Plenty of small ones that could've just as easily been simple snapshops, but having that tiny bit of motion in them helps sell the narrative.

You've got a fan.

edit: I also had no issue reading the text. Didn't even notice anything off.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Will there be an option for pregnancy? MC just pumps cum inside Esther daily, we don't even see her take a pill.
I've left it out of the scope for now. She's a medical worker, she knows what's up. :sneaky:
Plus it's a "nearest future", so things are as you imagine them to be.

Pregnancy is complicated. It can play a major role in certain genres, like NTR or mind-break winner-loser scenarios.
In general games though: some find impregnating a girl as an option fucking hot (including me), others freak out and find it unnecessary.
And it's hard to build a story for everyone, that includes every option. And I know very few games, where the pregnancy was done somewhat right. And none, where it's not lazy "here's our magic to fasten the process to 2 days, now we take your kid, you go play further."
As an endgame - yes, possible, as a game-play (lol, there's none right now anyway) - most likely no.

Last edited:
Reactions: egglan and MLBnoob

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
it was not spam it was a opinion So get your facts right first
the fact is that you make opinion by coment that someone write not by actual "play" or "read" true game so its spam that make false bad reputation to game and then you may couse developer support do you get it?

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Wow!!!!Great start,very good animations,a lot of humor,nice characters,nice plot!!!!But please remove all the<3s and the letters inside hearts,you dont need them.Loved it so far,keep going!!!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
the fact is that you make opinion by coment that someone write not by actual "play" or "read" true game so its spam that make false bad reputation to game and then you may couse developer support do you get it?
All I hear from you is you cying like a spoiled child. its a opinion SO get over it and move on and by the way I don't give a dame

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Surprisingly long for a 0.1, with nice animations. Some of the scenes felt a little stretched, and the scenarios a little contrived, but all in all it's an engaging read. I'm just worried about how repetitive it will become - might need that uncle subplot to come up again soon.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The animation is so fluid. Keep it up! And tbh I'm fine with it staying as a kinetic novel. Or maybe a few choices like Waifu Academy

• Love
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Heyo, people.
So I've started making the 2nd chapter, and have a question.
Since you are kinda my beta-testers now :HideThePain:
Was the sound and music volume fine, or do you care at all?
Because I'm split between including more or focus on other things.

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
I am armed with 1884 mods for the Sims 4. 5024 sex animations for use in my storytelling. Yet with one move you flex harder then anything I could have imagined by...

Placing a double bed next to a wall !!?

This game is a winner for me.
I request that you make the avatar a little bigger and moved to the far left so we can enjoy the reactions to the scenes without squinting.

Last edited:

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Heyo, people.
So I've started making the 2nd chapter, and have a question.
Since you are kinda my beta-testers now :HideThePain:
Was the sound and music volume fine, or do you care at all?
Because I'm split between including more or focus on other things.
On base Laptop sound max volume: I can barely hear the shlicking sounds. My hardware naturally souns weak tho.
On phone headphones max volume: Ends up being slightly louder then optimal but still not enough to call it "Max" volume.

For me it can probably take an overall 80% increase atleast on the sound effects so I can listen to it on halfway volume headphones or somewhere around there. Not sure if that kind of change will have those results tho.

As far as more Sound Content I think that can be left for later but it can make a significant improvement to the project with more variety or better synced sound effects. Unique or fitting Music can improve wrestle-for-control sex moments but I would leave it as an afterthought once everything else in a chapter or three is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
As an endgame - yes, possible, as a game-play (lol, there's none right now anyway) - most likely no.
You would have to explain how the baby cannot be Influenced by the program in the game since it doesnt have chip but using it on the mother from then on might be too weird for general audiences to not think about what might be happening to the little one.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I am armed with 1884 mods for the Sims 4. 5024 sex animations for use in my storytelling. Yet with one move you flex harder then anything I could have imagined by...

Placing a double bed next to a wall !!?

This game is a winner for me.
I request that you make the avatar a little bigger and moved to the far left so we can enjoy the reactions to the scenes without squinting.
Bruh. People like you are the main reason I was always scared to start doing games.
Like, how the fuck do you come out with some crappy half-assed animations and graphics when there are hundreds of people who can run and set up their games with thousands of better-looking, better-animated stuff. And I just sit here trying to figure out the basic installation for 2 days.

And as to double bed :FacePalm: you'd be even more disappointed in me...it is a pre-built room-map...

Wouldn't moving avatar even more left away from text distract more?
I was thinking about zooming to face, but then decided to show a little clothes. The reason: I was (and am) planning to somehow invent wardrobe. And for people to be able to see how the character looks like currently.

On base Laptop sound max volume: I can barely hear the shlicking sounds. My hardware naturally souns weak tho.
On phone headphones max volume: Ends up being slightly louder then optimal but still not enough to call it "Max" volume.

For me it can probably take an overall 80% increase atleast on the sound effects so I can listen to it on halfway volume headphones or somewhere around there. Not sure if that kind of change will have those results tho.

As far as more Sound Content I think that can be left for later but it can make a significant improvement to the project with more variety or better synced sound effects. Unique or fitting Music can improve wrestle-for-control sex moments but I would leave it as an afterthought once everything else in a chapter or three is done.
Thanks a lot. I'll increase the defaults 3-4 times. And let people figure the rest in the "preferences" screen.

Very detailed posts, thank you! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: tdree

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Thanks a lot. I'll increase the defaults 3-4 times. And let people figure the rest in "preferences" screen.
Very detailed posts, thank you! :love:
Maybe twice would work as a start untill you get some more feedback about it.
Ive put in a request on the lovers lab for some more tools that could help us all down the line.

Last edited:

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Mini-review: Looks/feels distinctive and the writing is fun. Something about the MC/Es romance is exceptionally cute, believable, pure; I'd love for it to last.

P.S. Personally, I'm a big fan of leaving gaps like black screens/text to keep the ball rolling, then circling back and filling in when the story is done. Just in case that encourages you to focus on what you like doing and feel confident at, as opposed to mastering some obscure Renpy thing before you move on.

4.40 star(s) 158 Votes