Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
What you still don't get it that some people aren't interested in cum-dumps. How would she be the MC's slut if she's fucking pretty much everyone? She's going to be the office slut, and since that's the case, I don't want to see her banging other guys, and I want to be able to avoid her completely, to be able to enjoy the game. When you are not into something and it's forced to you, it ruins the whole experience, even if everything else is perfect. It's like someone's giving you the most tasty-looking pizza but if want to eat it, you'll have to eat a side dish of turds with it. Having the option to keep the girls for yourself expect for one, who'll be the exact opposite and she'll basically gonna jump on every cock she sees and you still HAVE to have a relationship with her (master/pet, dom/sub, whatever...) doesn't make any sense. If it was optional of course, it would appeal to more people, but now what is the targeted audience for the game? Definitely not the "vanilla" crowd.

Ok. I've spent more time than I should have, in a thread about a game I won't be able to play anymore.
Not interested? i'm the one who is chill with Gloria...because i don't care..i didn't see NTR-tag here...and it's the story...i would understood IF Esther was our girlfriend all along and would be cheating on the MC...

Maybe it's me that i don't see where is the problem...whatever, i wasted too much time on you...for the sake of nitpicking

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Not interested? i'm the one who is chill with Gloria...because i don't care..i didn't see NTR-tag here...and it's the story...i would understood IF Esther was our girlfriend all along and would be cheating on the MC...

Maybe it's me that i don't see where is the problem...whatever, i wasted too much time on you...for the sake of nitpicking
What does NTR have to do with this? That was my whole point from the start! Since it's not that type of a game it would make sense to make a certain type of content avoidable and play with only the MC interacting with the main girls! Doing that in 75% (it's supposed to be 3/4 girls for the MC and 1 for public use if I understand correctly) and adding unavoidable "watch how everyone in the office will bang your-but not really yours since everyone else is also fucking her without an option to avoid it-slut" just turns some people who actually enjoy everything else, away. I don't see what's so crazy about wanting to play a game as the main character and not be interested in watching other guys banging one of the main girls without any options to either avoid said banging or that girl altogether.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
This is actually very well done so far. I like that the characters are frequently animated, even in the overhead view. The sex is p hot, and I haven't even seen every scene yet. I like the new "corruption" mechanics with the high-tech touch; something feasible in the foreseeable future. I'm enjoying the bits of humor, and the quotes and references that I've caught so far. Once I finish this update I may look into backing this dev.

OH, and MOAR bondage!!!

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
What does NTR have to do with this? That was my whole point from the start! Since it's not that type of a game it would make sense to make a certain type of content avoidable and play with only the MC interacting with the main girls! Doing that in 75% (it's supposed to be 3/4 girls for the MC and 1 for public use if I understand correctly) and adding unavoidable "watch how everyone in the office will bang your-but not really yours since everyone else is also fucking her without an option to avoid it-slut" just turns some people who actually enjoy everything else, away. I don't see what's so crazy about wanting to play a game as the main character and not be interested in watching other guys banging one of the main girls without any options to either avoid said banging or that girl altogether.
The game is not obligated to have all the fetishes you want.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Holy the amount of hate in this thread. I personally also hate NTR but there is none in this game. At least so far. NTR is when somebody who is "yours" is cheating on you. Same with cucking, but there is neither here. The way character in question is portrayed is more or less absolutely irrelevant to mc here. Now if smth happened with maya/es that would be a whole different story indeed.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Holy the amount of hate in this thread. I personally also hate NTR but there is none in this game. At least so far. NTR is when somebody who is "yours" is cheating on you. Same with cucking, but there is neither here. The way character in question is portrayed is more or less absolutely irrelevant to mc here. Now if smth happened with maya/es that would be a whole different story indeed.
FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO HAS FUNCTIONING BRAINCELLS!

Gloria is not meant to be ours..deal with it, if you want a harem, there are other games

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Jesus AdventAnyx I'm just amazed at the scene where Esther is doing the medical check on "Mr.Bond" after they discover whats on the Hard Drive. If you didn't use motion capture suits for Esthers motions while sitting on the office chair then your a FUCKEN RENDERING SAVANT!! :whistle:

1584604332798.png

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Jesus AdventAnyx I'm just amazed at the scene where Esther is doing the medical check on "Mr.Bond" after they discover whats on the Hard Drive. If you didn't use motion capture suits for Esthers motions while sitting on the office chair then your a FUCKEN RENDERING SAVANT!! :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't do animations. I just try to find creative use of those built into HS, with camera angles, positioning, and facial expressions. Some adjustments here and there.
Thanks, but I'm almost nothing :HideThePain:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't do animations. I just try to find creative use of those built into HS, with camera angles, positioning, and facial expressions. Some adjustments here and there.
Thanks, but I'm almost nothing :HideThePain:
ROFL, I cracked up for a full minute when I opened the spoiler, well at least your honest... Still First time playing thank you carona-chan and just started chapter 2. IZ GOOD!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Don't bully the guy. Maybe his monitor is just shit or malfunctioning.
I've looked into the code. The color of text is #333333
It's not complete black, but should be gray, with no red in it.
So it's either Bad display, or eye-opening (no pun intended) medical condition. So what?

Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: tigerdiamond
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes