Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Replaying the game and I never noticed it seems like MC has hepatitis that is solely concentrated in his dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tuekop

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
Raise their Sluttiness to 6 and Relationships to 11.
This completely doesn't answer this question. That's the same non-answer the game gave that had me come here. Maybe explain how to raise these stats not just say "raise the stats". Also is there a way to even see their stats? I can only seem to see 1 girl's (Gloria) stats.

Reactions: MorganMaximara

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah, this game is quite set up for some optional sharing at least. Though I completely understand if adventanyx does not want to take it there. but please do
I'm interested in this too ngl, corrupting the other girls would be fun, especially the gf imo. Hopefully he puts that as an option if in the future.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
will there be an update download ? or do you have to download the whole game again ? :unsure:
Nope. Too dumb to distribute via small patches to the main pack, sorry.

I don´t see new events on the journal, in this update don´t have?
They aren't in the Journal, too simple and small to put there.

Replaying the game and I never noticed it seems like MC has hepatitis that is solely concentrated in his dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's called "i had no fucking clue about lighting and coloring" :HideThePain::FacePalm:

cheats password for v.11?
ATTENTION!
Retard alert!
I completely forgot to change the "afterload" label, so as soon as you save-load the game even once, your password changes from
"small" to "control"
in this version

This completely doesn't answer this question. That's the same non-answer the game gave that had me come here. Maybe explain how to raise these stats not just say "raise the stats". Also is there a way to even see their stats? I can only seem to see 1 girl's (Gloria) stats.
Their stats screen is in Esther's part of the game, play as her to open it.
Relationships are raised with threesomes, Sluttiness with 1v1 events.

That's something to do with your PC no being able to play .wemb v9, I think. Maybe a codec pack?
Screenshot_4.jpg

Why is it so small??? :Kappa:
It's just chilly here! :cry:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I dropped this game forever ago because it was a never ending grind to nowhere... Is there somewhere to go finally?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
That's something to do with your PC no being able to play .wemb v9, I think. Maybe a codec pack?
Screenshot_4.jpg
Your videos have 8 bit or 10 bit color?
Can you make version with av1 with maximum bit rate?
I prefer 8k10bit av1.

Because 8k scales better for screens 640X480

8K=7680X4320 4K 3840X2160 FULL HD 1920X1080
4320:480=9 best scaling
2160:480=4.5
1080:480=2.25

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Kind of. You can ask them to go to the club and do there bartendering or later dancing in Bunny Suit. Later Maya can go alone to the club where she will be eaten by Melissa.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
can you avoid any sharing in this game?
With Gloria? Maybe after the game is completed. With Esther? You only do that with Maya right now and I doubt you can avoid that your harem has fun together. With Maya? Well you can have her on your harem instead and you can avoid being devored by Melissa.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
One of the greatest adult games ever made for sure. It looks like its gonna end soon though, will you make another game similar to this one? Maybe sequel with different characters but same world or something.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
With Gloria? Maybe after the game is completed. With Esther? You only do that with Maya right now and I doubt you can avoid that your harem has fun together. With Maya? Well you can have her on your harem instead and you can avoid being devored by Melissa.
cool, well how much content involving mc and gloria then?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
cool, well how much content involving mc and gloria then?
I would say so about a third. Another third is Gloria being a slut with anyone else and another third is with Esther and Maya.
Though maybe AdventAnyx may tell you more precise numbers.

raptorscream

Apr 14, 2021
The Resistance is low, and i can't upgrade her Masochistic stuff to LVL2, saying i need to prevent her from murdering me.
Any ideas what's wrong?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes