Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is the "harem" still a fake tag or is it meanwhile avoidable to share them?
What do you mean share? The only other person that lays hand on Maya in the Harem path beside Esther is Melissa and that is easily avoidable. And even if you ask them for survivalreasons to go to the strip club the worst they do is dance on stage dressed in Bunny Suits. If you talk about Gloria then she is not considered as part of the harem but a villain you have subjagate.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
What do you mean share? The only other person that lays hand on Maya in the Harem path beside Esther is Melissa and that is easily avoidable. And even if you ask them for survivalreasons to go to the strip club the worst they do is dance on stage dressed in Bunny Suits. If you talk about Gloria then she is not considered as part of the harem but a villain you have subjagate.
A.k.A not an harem according to the tags of the site.

1660684863999.png

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont care about girls fooling around and i dont know any names. I asked last year if the public use stuff is avoidable, the answer was no, some girls are shared, so i didnt download it. Just wanted to know if anything changed.
Lol, especially a villain is better forced to serve only you, where is the revenge if they get others as well? Its more humilating to serve the one you hate than to just serve anyone until you dont care anymore...

P.S:
Survival is overrated

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I dont care about girls fooling around and i dont know any names. I asked last year if the public use stuff is avoidable, the answer was no, some girls are shared, so i didnt download it. Just wanted to know if anything changed.
Lol, especially a villain is better forced to serve only you, where is the revenge if they get others as well? Its more humilating to serve the one you hate than to just serve anyone until you dont care anymore...

P.S:
Survival is overrated
Um - in Gloria's case, pretty much everyone at the place she 'works' dislikes her intensely. Humiliation ensues regularly. Sharing her is pretty much the crux of the game, plus you get to use her often if you wish to. That will never change. The other girls are not shared at all, although Maya does have the hots for another teacher... :>)

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Why should i want a public cumdump? :sick:
Can i at least kill that teacher?
I believe you can have Maya avoid the teacher, been awhile since I did that part!
Gloria you cannot completely avoid, especially at the beginning...

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I believe you can have Maya avoid the teacher, been awhile since I did that part!
Gloria you cannot completely avoid, especially at the beginning...
Yeah Maya can be in the harem path avoid nearly all sexual encounters without Sam or Esther. Only mandatary are her eating and getten eaten out by a bound Gloria and an optional lesbian scene with "Aunt" Melissa which could evolve into a more regulary thing if wanted.

Reactions: Zephea

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
why we don't have gofile or workupload or pixaldrain? everything other than these 3 is pure trash, either takes hours to download or has a limit download. I really don't get it, these 3 download huge amounts of data in 5 minutes tops...

even the compressed versions take at least an hour to download, whoever shares these needs to quit those options. those sharing sites are pure garbage..

Jul 2, 2022

P.S:
Survival is overrated
Man this game is not for you.

• Sad
Reactions: BoycottedGuy
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes