Oct 4, 2020
Nothing to add. Just wanted to offer my moral encouragement since my cashflow doesn't allow for a monetary encouragement. Best adult game I ever played. Carry on

smoe

Apr 19, 2018
Can't be real. First of all, I don't think you can get lvl.4 of cum-buff before the 3d phase of corruption (don't remember).
Second, triggers don't restrict lvl.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything with "_coef" is a level of buff. So, cum_coef >= 1.5 includes level 3 and above. Spanking requirement is lvl.2 as you can see.

You're completely right. The lvl 4 cum-buff is possible, but that wasn't the hold up. The problem was glo_rep <880. The hint said "drop her Reputation to at least 880," so I had it at 880. I suppose it should have read "drop her Reputation below 880." Sorry for the mixup.

Nikettt

Jun 20, 2018
Hello, in the latest version 11, when starting the game, an error crashes due to the translator3000.rpa auto-translation plugin ( ).
I guess it's incompatible now, but it worked with all versions including 0.10, as well as any other games. Is it possible to fix this somehow?

Error log:

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hello, in the latest version 11, when starting the game, an error crashes due to the translator3000.rpa auto-translation plugin ( ).
I guess it's incompatible now, but it worked with all versions including 0.10, as well as any other games. Is it possible to fix this somehow?

Error log:
Your issue comes from the switch to Renpy version 8 in the lastest update. Sadly, only the developer of the plugin can fix it. According to , the developer is aware and is working on a fix, but I wouldn't hold my breath since the last free update of the plugin was 3 months ago. Maybe you'd have some luck subscribing to the creator's boosty and downloading it from there, since it's updated on that platform.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You know, I sometimes still get that song loop you picked in my head and can't explain that to anyone around me, hah.

Was there a definite no on having preg content in the game?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
god. i love this game :D

Do you know any game like this where you ruin a woman's reputation gradually? the other game that I know with this feature is Terrible Laboratory

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
Last time I played I know there was a mind break game over for Gloria, but is there/are there any plans to introduce mind-break states for all of the girls? And not just game over, but as an ongoing status?

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would it be possible to make these choices? Like, designing a look for Gloria in game depending on what she finds the most humiliating?
If the dev did that he'd have to record several versions of every interaction and scene each with a different outfit and probably dialogue. If he does I'd be genuinely impressed but I doubt he'll do something so tedious, plus it'd slow down development time quite significantly.

literaryboy1

Nov 20, 2021
Hello, I'm new here. Can you guys tell me how to update the game without deleting the game and play from the beginning? Thank you

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
god. i love this game :D

Do you know any game like this where you ruin a woman's reputation gradually? the other game that I know with this feature is Terrible Laboratory
There's Newsdesk and other games by Pyogara, but in terms of the actual gameplay loop, Newsdesk is a wonky RNG card game, fairly disconnected from the lewd rewards, which are paragraphs of smutty text with a handful of drawings.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
There's Newsdesk and other games by Pyogara, but in terms of the actual gameplay loop, Newsdesk is a wonky RNG card game, fairly disconnected from the lewd rewards, which are paragraphs of smutty text with a handful of drawings.
Calling Newsdesk a wonky RNG card game is an understatement, trying to beat that game is ridiculous! But at least it is/was generally stable across versions, that made it easier (and basically done now, so irrelevant).

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes