mister190

Mar 27, 2021
Hello, I'm new here. Can you guys tell me how to update the game without deleting the game and play from the beginning? Thank you
I've just been extracting to a new folder in the same folder as the old version and loading up my save in the new version. So in my /games folder I'll have /insightv10 and /insightv11. The game seems to store copies of saves elsewhere on the system so your saves should show up. I'd advise making a save in the morning in the main room to minimize chances of bugs when upgrading versions.

This is what has worked for me historically.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm new here. Can you guys tell me how to update the game without deleting the game and play from the beginning? Thank you
Renpy stores saves in appdata or something like that, meaning you can just delete the earlier version and download the new one and your saves will be there automatically.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Calling Newsdesk a wonky RNG card game is an understatement, trying to beat that game is ridiculous! But at least it is/was generally stable across versions, that made it easier (and basically done now, so irrelevant).
thanks for answering. yes, I played the Pyogara games but the only one I couldn't finish was News Desk. I couldn't stand his card game

JPhobby

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to trigger Mayas event at level 4? I know I have to play as Esther but I dont know how to trigger the sex at the hospital, she just keeps getting caught in the hall.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can we keep Gloria as our personal bitch after what we wanted from her or she always fucks other men in every part of the game?

Reactions: Tommy-gun

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
thanks for answering. yes, I played the Pyogara games but the only one I couldn't finish was News Desk. I couldn't stand his card game
Agreed. The fact that there isn't an autoplay function in that game and player always has to play the card game out quickly becomes a huge time sink...

Feb 1, 2021
Hmm, game wise this would be probably very hard to do, I wish there was another path in which, rather than degrading Gloria inhibitions, we could keep or even straight up intensify her self of shame, but still make her such a submissive bitch that the sheer humiliation still makes her wet despite the sheer mortification.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
the game have no option to change mc's name n none of mod to change name :Kappa: well at least the story is funny, still if name can be change would be great :HideThePain:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what is this why theres no tag "multiple pro" ? did forgot or in purpose? cuz i can choose both playthrough esther n sam :Kappa:

Green_Mile

Jul 31, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to trigger Mayas event at level 4? I know I have to play as Esther but I dont know how to trigger the sex at the hospital, she just keeps getting caught in the hall.
You have to play as Sam, go to NUAMA and have sex with Es

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
well written funny story, sadly for me there only one grown woman and others just young girls im not into.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
what is this why theres no tag "multiple pro" ? did forgot or in purpose? cuz i can choose both playthrough esther n sam :Kappa:
You can't choose really, you just have to occasionally 'play' as Esther, which narratively is explained as Sam having a peek at her day. Your protagonist is Sam. Similarly, there are scenes told from Gloria's or Maya's point of view, which Sam couldn't have witnessed. But it doesn't make them protagonists, because they do not have an agenda which pushes the story forward. 'Protagonist' means first actor... which is Sam. All other characters are secondary in this story.

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
Hey people ! So first of all, fantastic game !
I sadly can't pass the "cock sucking" part of Gloria because her lewdness is too low, and my despite my best effort, i can't make it pass 105, am i doing something wrong ?

Reactions: Super Easy

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
You can't choose really, you just have to occasionally 'play' as Esther, which narratively is explained as Sam having a peek at her day. Your protagonist is Sam. Similarly, there are scenes told from Gloria's or Maya's point of view, which Sam couldn't have witnessed. But it doesn't make them protagonists, because they do not have an agenda which pushes the story forward. 'Protagonist' means first actor... which is Sam. All other characters are secondary in this story.
seems u need to learn more the different of multiple protagonist and character creation tag.
1661947195526.png
this guide literally just point u need to play esther to reach further her story then, u also need both "work point" sam and esther,
wthever im gonna fix this mess

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
seems u need to learn more the different of multiple protagonist and character creation tag.
View attachment 2016386
this guide literally just point u need to play esther to reach further her story then, u also need both "work point" sam and esther,
wthever im gonna fix this mess
Seems you need to learn some Greek, not tags. Protagonist means 'main' not the only actor. You don't get to chose which character you play this game the way you chose your character in 'Street Fighter' franchise for example. These are multiple protagonist games - you can play as Blanka, or Zangief, or Ryu, or Ken and see the entire tournament from their perspective and enjoy their own specific endings as reward for completing the game. Here, you are Sam, who has a hateful female boss named Gloria and a girlfriend named Esther, who has a friend named Maya. From time to time, you act as if you were Esther but you can't chose to play as her from the start and her story is not the main plot of the narrative. She's just Sam's sidekick, is all. And the story is about Sam sexually breaking Gloria with a little help from Esther. It is not a story of Esther so infatuated with her boyfriend that she will do a lot to help him sexually break his boss and your mission is to do a lot for Sam. Nor is it a story of Gloria, a businesswoman who falls prey to lecherous scheming of one of her employees named Sam and your mission is to resist or pretend to.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I am not a Patreon member, even though I too am an author. Do not like their rules! I could not take the Poll - but I would support him on other platforms.
I would suggest Advent check out Subscribstar (?) and Itch.io, as well as BuyMeACoffee.com - and start a hasty move away from Patreon, if possible. And get his current subscribers to move with him...
Or keep Patreon, neuter it and still use the other sites for support and income. There are alternatives without selling your soul.

Reactions: altnation

autixta0

Feb 3, 2020
Can somebody reupload the Android version? The pixeldrain's link is broken (502 error even with DNS trick)

EDIT: Already figured out! The link have a "pinkfloyd." before pixeldrain, to download you need to erase it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes