yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Really really good game, one of the best for Corruption and BDSM type games. Love the gameplay system, full of contents, and a lot of sexscenes. Deserved more people to play and support this game. Keep going dev I will wait for your updates and the ending of the game! Esther best girl >3

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Make sure to check Advent's recent Patreon post. He needs our help, vote in the poll. (y)
Patreon has long looked like a dump, just with a large audience. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up going the way of Tumblr and shutting down all 18+ content. After all, how is the Western world nowadays? Sex is bad, don't even think about mentioning it anywhere! But violence and mass murder on federal channels and in video games is good! Don't you dare skip our promotional video of the new shooter on YouTube!

It's better to be prepared in advance and choose a platform that will not only keep complicating the life of the authors, but also will not put sticks in the wheels of the creative process, forcing the authors to self-censor, so as not to violate some god forbid rule.

Off top question, I haven't played this game for a while, the author still don't have plans for Eshter sharing route? That's a real shame, if so :(

Fartscrappy

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, does anyone have a torrent or any other link to download the non-compressed version of the game? The only link working in the OP is Mega, but it doesn't allow to download more than a few GBs...

XjuMorgoui

Feb 9, 2021
Hi, does anyone have a torrent or any other link to download the non-compressed version of the game? The only link working in the OP is Mega, but it doesn't allow to download more than a few GBs...
there's some links at dev's patreon page, idk if they're working, but links for compressed version works fine

Reactions: Fartscrappy

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Just played the game today and HOLY SHIT the depravity and corruption hits HARD!!!! A new favourite for me despite the spelling typos which I was initially put off by. So glad I decided to play till current content. Sad that gloria isnt going with the previewed look with those tats in the bankrupt content. And is bankrupcy the only planned end game of final stage for gloria? Dmn. Was kinda hoping for multiple endings with her but oh well

timster86

Apr 19, 2019
screenshot0001.png Ok i hope someone can help me... i'm kinda stuck on maya x esther with their relationship stuck at 11 could someone help me? i tried getting them horny as hell (as in the next morning they jump me) but i can't advance this one.

BruceHung

May 30, 2020
AdventAnyx You may have answered this question before so apologies, but any reason you don't wanna switch to subscribestar?

As far as paywalls go, that's the most friendly service I know. I know that there are some bullshit rules like payout minimum of $150 and that only directly to bank accounts via ACH or wire. But the pricing is otherwise the same. Depending on where you live you can just make an account at a small local bank and withdraw to that. Keeps things neat and tidy and tbh I'd sooner trust my local agricultural co-op bank than paypal, or god forbid patreon, with my ID. And of course, subscribestar is MUCH more flexible than patreon with their content rules. I'm honestly surpised patreon hasn't shut you down with the amount of ABSOLUTE FILTH you'd managed to stuff into this game.

Reactions: chien180

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
The MEGA link for PC isn't working, but I don't like using other links since they download very slow than MEGA anyone have a working MEGA link?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The MEGA link for PC isn't working, but I don't like using other links since they download very slow than MEGA anyone have a working MEGA link?
Use the 'Report' button on the 1st Post on the OP - and the 'Other' option. Ask that they re-upload the Mega download as that one is down/unavailable. I have had that work in the past. :>)

Reactions: RamenShark
Feb 19, 2019
it's a very good exciting game.
there will be a femdom route in the future?
for example, there will another route in wich gloria dominate sam?
or even in this route? there will revenge route after the bankrupcy?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
A question as im playing along, is there any urinations scenes (as stated in the tags?) or where to mainly find them?

I see theres plenty of squirting, and the only thing close so far is MC walking in Esher using the toilet prior to becoming his g/f at the begining of the game and her doing the natural thing of covering up. Havent been able to find anything after shes become his loyal girlfriend and revealed her Nympho nature of letting him do anything he wishes to her. I've seen a couple times her animations on the toilet in the mornings, would of the MC might of walked in and made her suck his dick while she was taking her piss or other exploiting her state of vulnerability opportunities pass by.

Dont know how far im into the game, chapter 2 I think. But I am enjoying the entertainment.

Last edited:

garybusey

Aug 20, 2016
A question as im playing along, is there any urinations scenes (as stated in the tags?) or where to mainly find them?

I see theres plenty of squirting, and the only thing close so far is MC walking in Esher using the toilet prior to becoming his g/f at the begining of the game and her doing the natural thing of covering up. Havent been able to find anything after shes become his loyal girlfriend and revealed her Nympho nature of letting him do anything he wishes to her. I've seen a couple times her animations on the toilet in the mornings, would of the MC might of walked in and made her suck his dick while she was taking her piss or other exploiting her state of vulnerability opportunities pass by.

Dont know how far im into the game, chapter 2 I think. But I am enjoying the entertainment.
Progress in Gloria's story

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes