cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
A question as im playing along, is there any urinations scenes (as stated in the tags?) or where to mainly find them?

I see theres plenty of squirting, and the only thing close so far is MC walking in Esher using the toilet prior to becoming his g/f at the begining of the game and her doing the natural thing of covering up. Havent been able to find anything after shes become his loyal girlfriend and revealed her Nympho nature of letting him do anything he wishes to her. I've seen a couple times her animations on the toilet in the mornings, would of the MC might of walked in and made her suck his dick while she was taking her piss or other exploiting her state of vulnerability opportunities pass by.

Dont know how far im into the game, chapter 2 I think. But I am enjoying the entertainment.
Yeah get to chapter 3. Quality stuff.

nonameroses

Sep 9, 2022
stuck on gloria 14 plot, it says "Let Gloria acummulate over 9000 Desire and come to the office.. etc" I fulfilled all the conditions yet nothing happens?

nonameroses

Sep 9, 2022
stuck on gloria 14 plot, it says "Let Gloria acummulate over 9000 Desire and come to the office.. etc" I fulfilled all the conditions yet nothing happens?
I think my game file is bugged, I can't advance through the plot

here is my save files, can anyone tell me if I'm tripping or is it really bugged

tehrulz

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 1617675

Ok, I'm in a good/lazy mood today.

Most of Maya's content was added in 0.9, plus her slut route had the big "fuck it, I'll just reset it" decision to it, because it was the least developed before that.

You could try but the quickest way would be "!" sign in a new game. Just pick the start of slut route and follow the Journal, ignoring the content you already saw.

Lots of smut stories mostly. Games? Akabur's trainers, Lab Rats 1, Jap's fucked up titles like Taimanin Asagi, and many more.
I just had the same issue alma001 had but with 0.11 and I am completely new to the game so no old save, no skip ahead, and no cheats (Also the government says Lee Harvey Oswald but thats just what the lizard people want you to believe), also it was this way from the moment I choose to do slut route. So I wonder if this is actually a possible bug caused by certain routing where you can trigger it in such a way where this happens. I am a big multisave person so if you need some before and after saves I can provide.

FacelessBaldMan

Oct 10, 2018
How do I gain sluttiness for Maya? Kind of stuck at 8 slut route points. Tells me I need 240 slut points and pick up the phone as Esther but asking Maya about her sessions doesn't seem to be doing anything. Is that what increases slut points?

Reactions: Salami120

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I just had the same issue alma001 had but with 0.11 and I am completely new to the game so no old save, no skip ahead, and no cheats (Also the government says Lee Harvey Oswald but thats just what the lizard people want you to believe), also it was this way from the moment I choose to do slut route. So I wonder if this is actually a possible bug caused by certain routing where you can trigger it in such a way where this happens. I am a big multisave person so if you need some before and after saves I can provide.
When these problems only get reported once, I can pretend that the guy was just a dumbass and everything is actually fine. But now you come here with the same bug?! Why would you do that?! This really hurts my feelings!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay. So. Was it exactly like he described it?

I'd like to see a screenshot of Maya's diary page (with fucked up progress). And a few saves before-after the bug would be nice too.
Haven't touched slut Maya's part for a year now, and since all my code is a big pile of garbage, it might take a while to figure out what went wrong where. I mean, plenty of people finished the route, so you guys did something in an unorthodox way, just have to figure out what exactly...

edited:
it's kinda impossible to have full route progress and still have, for example, Simmons sub-plot at 0.

How do I gain sluttiness for Maya? Kind of stuck at 8 slut route points. Tells me I need 240 slut points and pick up the phone as Esther but asking Maya about her sessions doesn't seem to be doing anything. Is that what increases slut points?
Yeah, at 8 route-progress the event should be triggered when you use the phone, with these conditions:
if maya_plot >= 17 and maya_sal == 1 and maya_slut == 8 and m_slutpoints >= 240:

The way you increase her slutpoints, is a) by waiting a couple of days-weeks b) Esther using the phone to talk to her about her other events (faster)
You can check her Sluttiness while playing Esther and clicking on Maya's UI icon.
Unless you have bugs like the guys above you, Maya's Sallenberg subquest should be correct.

Last edited:

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Alright, I'm stuck and I have no idea what to do.

Gamestat:

Gloria 18, Carl 5, Subway 11, Vibro Egg 12, Stripclub 3
Maya 14, Harem 4 (game tells me to talk to Esther about special enhancement, when talking about Maya at home it's just a short chat about things being fine a and at the lab there's no option at all)
Esther 7, Buff Dev 6, Uncles club 5 (which I can't progress further because I need to talk to Esther at the lab but no such option)

Any help please?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
is there any walkthrough file or something !?!
In-game journal with tooltips (hover over different elements) should be fine. Top left corner icon.

Alright, I'm stuck and I have no idea what to do.

Gamestat:

Gloria 18, Carl 5, Subway 11, Vibro Egg 12, Stripclub 3
Maya 14, Harem 4 (game tells me to talk to Esther about special enhancement, when talking about Maya at home it's just a short chat about things being fine a and at the lab there's no option at all)
Esther 7, Buff Dev 6, Uncles club 5 (which I can't progress further because I need to talk to Esther at the lab but no such option)

Any help please?
Hmmm. So. At 18 Gloria you need a bunch of stats and certain buff lvls. Make sure that she did not undo her buffs at high Resistance.
Looks like you already talked to Esther (since Maya's plot = 14 can only happen after the talk). Then you just need to invent a new buff via "iNSight panel" button.
Once all available buffs are at the highest (at that point) possible levels, and her Desire is 8k+, Lewdness over 160, try disciplining Gloria.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
In-game journal with tooltips (hover over different elements) should be fine. Top left corner icon.

Hmmm. So. At 18 Gloria you need a bunch of stats and certain buff lvls. Make sure that she did not undo her buffs at high Resistance.
Looks like you already talked to Esther (since Maya's plot = 14 can only happen after the talk). Then you just need to invent a new buff via "iNSight panel" button.
Once all available buffs are at the highest (at that point) possible levels, and her Desire is 8k+, Lewdness over 160, try disciplining Gloria.
My only improvement option is Rough sex anal lvl 3, trying to get Esther to invent new stuff, but Cum is already level 4 and the other requires Esther 8 which I assume is the spanking which I need to progress Gloria further. Could it be a bug due to doing things in an unexpected order?

Btw, this game is awesome.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
My only improvement option is Rough sex anal lvl 3, trying to get Esther to invent new stuff, but Cum is already level 4 and the other requires Esther 8 which I assume is the spanking which I need to progress Gloria further. Could it be a bug due to doing things in an unexpected order?

Btw, this game is awesome.
What's her lewdness and desire? Seems like your buffs are alright, if you already have cumslut lvl4 and others.

FacelessBaldMan

Oct 10, 2018
The way you increase her slutpoints, is a) by waiting a couple of days-weeks b) Esther using the phone to talk to her about her other events (faster)
You can check her Sluttiness while playing Esther and clicking on Maya's UI icon.
Unless you have bugs like the guys above you, Maya's Sallenberg subquest should be correct.
Thanks man.

Also would like to say that I'd love some tender moments with Gloria in the future. After all those gangbangs and piss drinking I'm starting to really care for my broken sassy cumdump.

Love your work man. Great stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: AdventAnyx

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
Heyo AdventAnyx, was replaying this game after some time. Really enjoy it alot.
Btw there is a small spelling mistake (desided-->decided) in scene below.
Will let you know if i found any others spelling issue or bugs.
Cheers Mate!
screenshot0001.png .

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes