RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
How do I decrease the resistance meter without using research points. My points are always low because cant figure out any other solutions.

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
*BUGREPORT*

=( saves from 10 version crash game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not my script's bugs, that's Renpy shitting itself for a reason unknown to me.
It'll take someone who's competent in programming to figure out :HideThePain:

Best things to clarify:
- if you've been playing an unofficial version or not (some people play re-packed/unpacked versions, the unpacker might fuck files up) (some people play fan-translated versions, the unpacker-stranslater might fuck files up)
- if you used fast-skip (when you hold CTRL down for a long time) and the game crashed (happens)
- if you can provide the save file just before the crash happens and exact steps to reproduce the crash

I have my personal saves up to back from version 0.5, and they all work on all newer versions (only some variables might be fucked up if I changed their defaults later on).

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
That's not my script's bugs, that's Renpy shitting itself for a reason unknown to me.
It'll take someone who's competent in programming to figure out :HideThePain:

Best things to clarify:
- if you've been playing an unofficial version or not (some people play re-packed/unpacked versions, the unpacker might fuck files up) (some people play fan-translated versions, the unpacker-stranslater might fuck files up)
- if you used fast-skip (when you hold CTRL down for a long time) and the game crashed (happens)
- if you can provide the save file just before the crash happens and exact steps to reproduce the crash

I have my personal saves up to back from version 0.5, and they all work on all newer versions (only some variables might be fucked up if I changed their defaults later on).
thanks.

maybe it's my bad luck.
meh... hell with them - i already start new game =)

Aug 17, 2021
A question as im playing along, is there any urinations scenes (as stated in the tags?) or where to mainly find them?

I see theres plenty of squirting, and the only thing close so far is MC walking in Esher using the toilet prior to becoming his g/f at the begining of the game and her doing the natural thing of covering up. Havent been able to find anything after shes become his loyal girlfriend and revealed her Nympho nature of letting him do anything he wishes to her. I've seen a couple times her animations on the toilet in the mornings, would of the MC might of walked in and made her suck his dick while she was taking her piss or other exploiting her state of vulnerability opportunities pass by.

Dont know how far im into the game, chapter 2 I think. But I am enjoying the entertainment.
theres one particular scene which comes later its called take the bitch for a walk (u can do it from ur home from that thing thats kept on the table) if u do the mc makes her take a piss in public and they two police come and bust them and yea obvio she cant stop yea thats it so those scene and these thats it

Reactions: Nobles

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
theres one particular scene which comes later its called take the bitch for a walk (u can do it from ur home from that thing thats kept on the table) if u do the mc makes her take a piss in public and they two police come and bust them and yea obvio she cant stop yea thats it so those scene and these thats it
There's plenty of scenes of Gloria being urinated on and drinking pee.

gegulingan

Mar 11, 2018
I'm stuck and need help, Gloria is currently at point 17 and to improve further i need to have one of Maya's route to point 4, my Maya route is currently in point 3 and to improve i need to talk to Esther when Gloria past point 16 (which i have), but i talked to her in my room and in the NUAMA and there's no progress in my Maya route, is there another checkpoint?

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
I'm stuck and need help, Gloria is currently at point 17 and to improve further i need to have one of Maya's route to point 4, my Maya route is currently in point 3 and to improve i need to talk to Esther when Gloria past point 16 (which i have), but i talked to her in my room and in the NUAMA and there's no progress in my Maya route, is there another checkpoint?
I think you need to increase the cum loving buff to lvl 4. The first step is talking to Esther at your house, there should be a talking option in pink writing. Then to create the buff you need to play as Esther, after she goes to the lecture she there should be an option for "secret projects" that has the cum loving buff to develop. You need to work on this 3 times then you can get gloria to give you a blowjob and continue the story.

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Hey dev could you give us maybe a period of time when you think you will release the next update! Thanks sir

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes