Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Gallery unlocker

IMPORTANT Instructions (the final version of the game exceeded the default android apk size):
1. Download the 1.0 APK:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
104 MiB
2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are updating (and you already have the RPA in place) you may stop here.

3. Download the RPA file (NOTE - if you already have the RPA file you don't have to download it again):
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
2.11 GiB
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.insightofyou/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.13.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Here's android port if anyone wondering

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It's cool the dev still pops up here (for now), am curious if he is gonna do a 1.01 release or if the last 1.0 release with all reproduceable bug fixes fixed is it until told otherwise... Besides maybe swapping out some generic facial expressions now that the dev has realized custom ones are possible, it would be nice for the achievements to reflect the "costume change" near the end of the game. Plus maybe some more selfie posts, those added some nice flavor even if their production was kind of eating up the valuable time needed to actually complete the game. Food for thought!

Reactions: crisbr

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
It's cool the dev still pops up here (for now), am curious if he is gonna do a 1.01 release or if the last 1.0 release with all reproduceable bug fixes fixed is it until told otherwise... Besides maybe swapping out some generic facial expressions now that the dev has realized custom ones are possible, it would be nice for the achievements to reflect the "costume change" near the end of the game. Plus maybe some more selfie posts, those added some nice flavor even if their production was kind of eating up the valuable time needed to actually complete the game. Food for thought!
es_pop.gif

I'm lurking constantly, not just on F95.
But so far, there were no major bugs found in 1.0 (inner 0.13) compared to 0.12. The game was pretty bug-free for a while, and the latest patch is very small.
Sure, it's not ideal: text is hard to read sometimes due to my english skillz, tooltips could be less cryptic, etc. But logics is not broken anywhere. At least I haven't seen reports of it.
Sometimes people do quick fan translations to other languages and translate text variables along the way, causing major bugs. But that's not on me!

There won't be any content reworks or upgrades, this I can say for sure :HideThePain:

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Sad to hear that you are going on hiatus after the completion of this game. You made a masterpiece in my opinion.

Will definitely be following up with your patreon every now and then, incase you decide to return to VN making. Thank you for everything!

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018
You primarily play as Sam (a male), but can, at select times, play as Esther - Sam's GF or partner in crime. Mostly play as a male though.
That's what I suspected. It's a pity... I don't like the main character Sam. He looks so ugly.
Anyway, thanks for the quick reply.

Reactions: Zephea

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
That's what I suspected. It's a pity... I don't like the main character Sam. He looks so ugly.
Anyway, thanks for the quick reply.
And the way Sam looks and acts is part of the charm of the game... you should try it (really!). It does not take itself too seriously by any stretch of the imagination!

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018
And the way Sam looks and acts is part of the charm of the game... you should try it (really!). It does not take itself too seriously by any stretch of the imagination!
Thank you, but I will not take up the offer.
As I said, I was hoping that I could choose the main character. (I don't like to play as male.)
And I don't understand why the game is tagged with "female protagonist". This is misleading.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thank you, but I will not take up the offer.
As I said, I was hoping that I could choose the main character. (I don't like to play as male.)
And I don't understand why the game is tagged with "female protagonist". This is misleading.
The Author did not set that Tag. The F95 Moderator's did. The Tags under the Genre spoiler are from the Author - and that tag is not listed there. He has no control over the top tags... sadly.

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes