Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
I hardly ever play 3d games of this nature personally cause I think a lot of the 3d games contain lazy or ugly models, can't tap into raw depraved carnal lust, and lack shit to do or substance through world building/story telling. This game doesn't fail at all in any of those fronts. Which brings me to ask if ANYONE knows of any other game that does what this game does JUST AS well if not BETTER. PLEASE let me know.

Reactions: crisbr

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I hardly ever play 3d games of this nature personally cause I think a lot of the 3d games contain lazy or ugly models, can't tap into raw depraved carnal lust, and lack shit to do or substance through world building/story telling. This game doesn't fail at all in any of those fronts. Which brings me to ask if ANYONE knows of any other game that does what this game does JUST AS well if not BETTER. PLEASE let me know.
I'm not exactly horny game expert but I've got a similar opinion on the 3d games I've played and I haven't seen many other examples out there that really live up to this. My other favorite 3d game, Twisted Memories, gets the lust and (imo) the storytelling right but it's very different in terms of style and tone and is more of a straightforward VN.

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not exactly horny game expert but I've got a similar opinion on the 3d games I've played and I haven't seen many other examples out there that really live up to this. My other favorite 3d game, Twisted Memories, gets the lust and (imo) the storytelling right but it's very different in terms of style and tone and is more of a straightforward VN.
Thank you! I will give this a shot. From the reviews people love it so hopefully it lives up to said reviews.

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
I'm not so sure about the sex scenes but Eternum for sure, it suddenly became my favorite one, the renders are good, the animations are top tier, you should check that out maybe

Reactions: crisbr

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Uncle Jason get what's coming to him?. I mean Sam's Uncle is a real piece of work and it would be nice to see him get knocked down a peg.

4.40 star(s) 161 Votes