00snak

Jun 3, 2018
anyone know how to get past level 3 for 'Assistant' for Gloria? I cant seem to progress even though i assigned work and waited until evening

Loafers

Dec 24, 2017
I'm stuck at Gloria 19/Maya 14/Esther 7. Gloria reputation is under 880, she has 204 lewd level, 9000 desire, and I have all the necessary buffs according to the game, but it still won't let me proceed. Is there a workaround or a bug I ran into maybe?

Apr 7, 2019
Very cool game, but sad that the story with the "super" plug ended so quickly....
I agree with you. I vaguely remember reading somewhere some years ago that the developer was possibly thinking of making a stand alone game or else a major side-story line with that theme, but that it become to complex so he incorporated it more simply into this game. Or I could be getting confused and making that up :LOL: It is a great story line.

Reactions: 40ton

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Ultra vs. Compressed quality:
You can check the difference in image quality here.
Basically: the game in its original state takes ~8GB of space. I used YAC (from this forum) to make 2 compressed versions
Ultra quality (100% preserved) - 4.2 GB
Compressed quality (90% preserved) - 2.2 GB
Where's the 2.2 GB version? OP only has the HQ(8gb) & LQ(4gb) versions :unsure:

starygamer

Aug 3, 2019
this is a good stuff
i am glad to have found this brilliant
an author has ways to go, but this is a solid one

Jan 14, 2023
Ok, I know I should do a thread search here for "lewd" but I've hit a brick wall:

Gloria: 17/5/6
Maya: 14/5/4
Esther: 7/6/0

Have maxed all researches (inc. secret project), currently on "you need to invent cum-loving buff...start practising blowjobs" for Gloria. The issue is that I can't raise her lewdness >107 or so to get that option to fire. Even when she's on 1000/8166/101/low no option seems to raise her that extra 20 (?) points or so required, nor can I do Carl's next stage (120). I've tried repeatedly to cycle through Butt plug > punish > extreme option and so on or maxing out the 9000+ hit, but stuck. (I've farmed enough personal research to consistently keep her threat at low, so that's not an issue).

Whatever options I choose, she orgasms / gets punished and even with butt-plug is plateaud on 100-105 or so.

Can't seem to find the club option to visit for Maya either, but suspect it's walled behind the main story events.

Sooo... kinda looking for someone to tell me the step I'm missing here. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Have maxed all researches (inc. secret project)
That's weird, because if you have researched and enabled the butt-spanking buff, she should lvl up her Lewdness even from "unreasonable" spanking up to 140 (150 for disobeying the plug order). Are you sure you did not accidently turn the buff off like some other guy in this thread once did? Give me a screenshot.

Weekend repeatable action (parking lot) should be able to raise it up to 200.

Tier 1 Carl subway events should have a cap of 130. That is if you rolled the molesting event of course. Stage 2 sucks in that regard :HideThePain: Gets better when you corrupt her to stage 3, much better.

There's probably more I can't remember all the stuff I did to her.

Don't remember the exact trigger for the club but you can hover over its quest bar to see the tooltip.

By "don't remember" I mean, I'm too lazy to scuffle in the code right now, because what you wrote doesn't seam right, and the answer is probably simple o_O

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I released all my character cards, you can use HSResolver (or whats the name of that mod), and it'll show you what mods the card needs to work ;)

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
That's weird, because if you have researched and enabled the butt-spanking buff, she should lvl up her Lewdness even from "unreasonable" spanking up to 140 (150 for disobeying the plug order). Are you sure you did not accidently turn the buff off like some other guy in this thread once did? Give me a screenshot.

Weekend repeatable action (parking lot) should be able to raise it up to 200.

Tier 1 Carl subway events should have a cap of 130. That is if you rolled the molesting event of course. Stage 2 sucks in that regard :HideThePain: Gets better when you corrupt her to stage 3, much better.

There's probably more I can't remember all the stuff I did to her.

Don't remember the exact trigger for the club but you can hover over its quest bar to see the tooltip.

By "don't remember" I mean, I'm too lazy to scuffle in the code right now, because what you wrote doesn't seam right, and the answer is probably simple o_O
No worries, I didn't expect such a quick response (from the game's dev at that!).

Here's my current state - using the spank option doesn't result in lewdness gains (any option, be it nice or the hate one), it results in a crash back to 105 or so. Skill levels are 3/3/2/4:

As an aside, I managed to unlock the club for Maya/Esther up to the point where they're locked to Gloria's path.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Alright I have nothing better to do now, send me your most recent save file, I'll play it and see what the hell is going on.
I mean countless people somehow made it to the end of the game over the years, and this stuff was in the game since v0.4 at least. That's why I'm passive agressive a bit :ROFLMAO:

You're on v1.0? Never used cheats or save editing? Did not over-write files from previous versions?

Jan 14, 2023
Alright I have nothing better to do now, send me your most recent save file, I'll play it and see what the hell is going on.
I mean countless people somehow made it to the end of the game over the years, and this stuff was in the game since v0.4 at least. That's why I'm passive agressive a bit :ROFLMAO:

You're on v1.0? Never used cheats or save editing? Did not over-write files from previous versions?
No, I accept it's probably user error here - which is why I was a bit confused (I saw plenty of ++ feedback), this is a new save (started yesterday with current build from page 1), didn't use the cheats nor abused the Patreon unlock.

Reactions: oapami

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
No, I accept it's probably user error here - which is why I was a bit confused (I saw plenty of ++ feedback), this is a new save (started yesterday with current build from page 1), didn't use the cheats nor abused the Patreon unlock.
Made a quick video. I unzipped v1.0 right from my MEGA folder, placed your save in and played for 1 minute.
Here's a

I don't know what might rubber-band your stats back to 105 how you described it. It's tough to think what might be wrong to be honest :unsure:
You might need to flush some cache or something, I'm honestly pretty bad at programming and all that stuff, but you can see why I'm confused.

But this is concerning, since some people always claimed how grindy the game was for them, and if this was some case of "ghost rubber-banding bug" then I see why they might be frustrated. I just don't know where it comes from and how to fix this then...?

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
Made a quick video. I unzipped v1.0 right from my MEGA folder, placed your save in and played for 1 minute.
Here's a link

I don't know what might rubber-band your stats back to 105 how you described it. It's tough to think what might be wrong to be honest :unsure:
You might need to flush some cache or something, I'm honestly pretty bad at programming and all that stuff, but you can see why I'm confused.
o_O ...oh man. Just confirmed, now I feel stupid. But, literally, passed 3-4 weeks doing exactly the same thing and wasn't getting any gains. The only possible thing I can think it could be is not unlocking all the club progress hindering it, as that was the last thing I did between the post yesterday and coming back here today (I wanted to complete as much as possible in order to rule things out). Or perhaps closing the game down / restarting did the cache flush?

Anyhooow.... many thanks for spending your time bug testing the imaginary bug and also for creating the game. Wishing you success in future games / endeavours!

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
o_O ...oh man. Just confirmed, now I feel stupid. But, literally, passed 3-4 weeks doing exactly the same thing and wasn't getting any gains. The only possible thing I can think it could be is not unlocking all the club progress hindering it? (Or perhaps closing the game down / restarting did the cache flush?).
I don't remember having any sort of gateway by the club event chain that might stop reaching 120+ Lewdness :unsure:
But yeah, the Machine Spirit works in mysterious ways, just make a better sacrifice restart your game and PC next time :HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 161 Votes