baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can not whore Esther. I have not tried everything, but it seems theres only the girlfriend route. maybe different layers of that?
well, if u see Esther+Maya in a 3some is whoring than yes. but Esther is exclusive the MC. no other dick can have her.
but u can whore Maya.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So AdventAnyx since you don't plan on doing anything at least in the foreseeable future are you putting the patreon on pause?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Until further notice, his watch is ended.
AdventAnyx

Praise be one of the few devs tht actually finishes a game and does not let featurecreep kill it slowly !!!! what is horny may never go soft
20230529181427614.png

So AdventAnyx since you don't plan on doing anything at least in the foreseeable future are you putting the patreon on pause?
I might be crazy but I'm not "say no to free money" crazy yet :KEK:
I mean, I honestly told everyone that I do nothing now. But I might make a post about the game on Reddit now and then, maybe someone might wanna tip me if they liked it, even if it's free now.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
suggestions.
create "what-if" standalone stories with the characters of choice. no dead-lines to be finishes, just "its ready when its ready". and if theres a money-motivation, u could have a "on-release" instead of monthly. that way u can keep working but not full time and when u feel for it and u also get some income when ready and the fan-base will be happy, especially to see Esther in all kind of what-if situations.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I might be crazy but I'm not "say no to free money" crazy yet :KEK:
I mean, I honestly told everyone that I do nothing now. But I might make a post about the game on Reddit now and then, maybe someone might wanna tip me if they liked it, even if it's free now.
I mean if you want to use the patreon as some sort of place to buy the game from advertising you can always set it up to charge on pledge, then set it up to only charge per update. That way people can still pay for it. If you got nothing in the burner leaving it up to charge people who might still be under the assumption something is being made is a bit meh. I mean still ultimately their fault but still

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zen777

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How do i increase sluttiness ? It stoped at 152 and it doesn't increase even though i am using the phone.

Reactions: crisbr

SirBabelt

Aug 7, 2018
Hats off to the dev, a very good and HOT game with some absolutely adorable models.
Especially the work with lipsticks, makeup and smearing was a terrific work! And the more sluttier clothing options!

Kinda sad to hear that you will not be making any more games (at least for now) but Its a respectable choice and one that you alone can make.

Thanks for making this game <3

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
uhhh quick question, which maya's route have more humiliation content?
The harem is pretty vanilla comparatively. The sharing route has her fucking groups, old guys, and eventually ends in some watersports - though she loves all of this in both routes so it's not much humiliation either way

Reactions: ironzu001
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes