AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Once again, I'll say amazing game, one of the best I've ever played. I just was curious if it would be possible for you to share the major mods that you've used for HS1. I tried fiddling with some but I am not able to get the exact models you've made. I know you've mentioned not to ask about HS1 but it would be amazing if you could just mention the mod names.
Not a chance mate :LUL:
I don't even know what's where. There are packs of mods, individual mods, then some of the mods are doubled in some collections. It's a garbage pile, one that I learned to navigate with time.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Look... Ask VenomSuperSayan for example. It's not like I don't want to help you. It's because I tried a couple of times to install mods myself and it was a nightmare, so I downloaded a repack. I learned to add stuff to it, but I'm simply too dumb to do a fresh install from scratch myself :HideThePain:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I was slightly disappointed at first on how fast the MC gets to fuck Esther as I was expecting her to be a slow burn corruption character and a main target, but then I quickly realize and remember that Gloria is the main focus of the game and damn Gloria's corruption was satisfying as hell. 10/10

Reactions: hello.jpg

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Seeing that conditional, I find it strange then that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: ok, I think I figured it out. I need Gloria to do some of those Stars. The tool tip doesn't mention how to start those Maya x Gloria sidequests.
You're right, Esther's phone disappeared and it's not possible to talk to Maya to start the event with Gloria.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
I need your save file. Something does not compute.
Sorry My bad. It was necessary to continue the event with Walters to open the option to build a new room. But the hint on Maya's page that you need to play as Esther and use the phone is misleading, remove it. Maya's slut route is the best where she herself realizes what she wants, Gloria's story bored me, which is why I did not do events with Walters.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Sorry My bad. It was necessary to continue the event with Walters to open the option to build a new room. But the hint on Maya's page that you need to play as Esther and use the phone is misleading, remove it. Maya's slut route is the best where she herself realizes what she wants, Gloria's story bored me, which is why I did not do events with Walters.
The hint is not wrong. It just needs to take several different variables into account, and now it only looks at one. If you helped me test it, gave me exact numbers of subquests you were on when you were stuck and so on, so I could add more logic to those hints, that'd be great :HideThePain:

ItsEshi22

Jul 27, 2022
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this one? I love the game and the concept but I always get stuck trying to get over the hump corrupting the boss. I can't keep up with her resistance and undoing my work + her anger.

shinikahn

Jan 17, 2018
So best nsfw game I have ever played, hands down! I got the very wholesome happy pet ending, which was nice. But how do you get the other ones? Also, is there an in game easy to reset mate to see her other path?

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

sast167656

Oct 20, 2021
Is there a walkthrough? Because I'm pretty stuck and I don't know how to advance. I'm stuck on Maya's harem route point 4, so if someone can help me I'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: crisbr

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
im stuck on the dudes gfs points or whatever there called shes stuck on 7 and i need 8 to talk about the uncles club

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes