sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Congrats on finishing Insight of you!! Great job! I was here from the first release and am happy to see all the great work you have been delivering wrapped up inside this amazing game.

So whats next, @AdventAnyx? You are creating a new game right? Your skills have improved so much. Is there any possibility that you will create a game featuring some good NTR-corruption? I always had the dream one day you will make one. And if its only one main character of your next game... I would die for it (resurrection included)
soooo AdventAnyx is there any chance I get an answer on my question? :D I mean I do like the heart and all, but actually I would prefer some words of you, even if they tell me that you did not yet decide on whats coming next

Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
Thx for the game. i hope you will make/create a new game with a similar genre like this one and can customize the MC name

kyoshidk

Dec 3, 2020
alright im lost and i need help how do i make the cum loving buff? as for maya i already have her at 12 pts, and i already talked to esther but the game kept on telling me to progress maya.
nvm already found out how to.
1683683275594.png

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Not that anyone around here cares much but the game's released officially now :LUL:

public release.png

I also released all my character cards for Honey Select 1, and un-archived Renpy version of the game.
Links are on Patreon. In a public post, don't worry :KEK:

Last edited:

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
The phone disappears while Maya is on some events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seeing that conditional, I find it strange then that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: ok, I think I figured it out. I need Gloria to do some of those Stars. The tool tip doesn't mention how to start those Maya x Gloria sidequests.

Last edited:
Reactions: lubering

mightystiffles

May 11, 2023
Character cards are in that thread. Just right click to save those png files. Those are character cards.
Then if you had all the mods that I had when creating the character, you'd have it look and be dressed the same as I do.

My guess would be that you haven't maxxed out one of the buffs that requires Esther to work on it.
If you hover over buffs it'll show you their lvls, write them here and I'll see what you're missing.

Did you upgrade the sensitivity buff to lvl3 as it says in the tooltip?

Alright, I'll add 7.3.5 compressed version to the public release then, as a safe option for slow PCs.
If you find any bugs or crashes while playing it, report it to me please. I don't want to test run it myself :HideThePain:
Thanks for testing.
Once again, I'll say amazing game, one of the best I've ever played. I just was curious if it would be possible for you to share the major mods that you've used for HS1. I tried fiddling with some but I am not able to get the exact models you've made. I know you've mentioned not to ask about HS1 but it would be amazing if you could just mention the mod names.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes