Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
It seems like Gloria is the only gal that has unavoidable sharing/prostitution. So can I just avoid her and only the content of the other 2 gals? The game looks great btw

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGames

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
It seems like Gloria is the only gal that has unavoidable sharing/prostitution. So can I just avoid her and only the content of the other 2 gals? The game looks great btw
Basically the only unavoidable sharing content with Gloria is her elevator scene. You can make her Lewder in the second phase without Carl. You can tell her to work on main goal Stars in the secretary phase without whoring her out, and be quickly done with the game with its own ending for Gloria.
Yes, you'll dodge like 85% of her content, but it's doable.

Reactions: Drededkref

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Basically the only unavoidable sharing content with Gloria is her elevator scene. You can make her Lewder in the second phase without Carl. You can tell her to work on main goal Stars in the secretary phase without whoring her out, and be quickly done with the game with its own ending for Gloria.
Yes, you'll dodge like 85% of her content, but it's doable.
I don't mind missing her content. I was just not sure whether missing her contents will affect the 2 other gals in any way..

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Today I came here to brag about myself :cool:

Someone put me up to the featured games list

Screenshot_2.jpg

@redknight00 made the first ever fanart with my character

20230501113033601.png

Two of Gloria's HS1 character cards can be found here
More to come with the official release on May 10.

Even some really talented real life content creators :sneaky: played the game, gentlemen

Screenshot_3.jpg

Thank you for your attention. I'll brag about something else later :KEK:

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
Today I came here to brag about myself :cool:

Someone put me up to the featured games list

View attachment 2598089

@redknight00 made the first ever fanart with my character

View attachment 2598094

Two of Gloria's HS1 character cards can be found here
More to come with the official release on May 10.

Even some really talented real life content creators :sneaky: played the game, gentlemen

View attachment 2598108

Thank you for your attention. I'll brag about something else later :KEK:
oh lawd. is that fanart pic an actual "character card" for HS? :devilish:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
female protag? We can actually play as a chick? Oh I have to check this out.
You do not choose to either play as a man or as a woman: some parts of the story, you play as a man, some parts of the story, you play as a woman: both are needed (although you have some liberty concerning when you choose to play as a woman)

So yes, male protag AND female protag

May 22, 2020
can someone please tell me how to meet the requirements for bankruptcy? in the office it tells me "some of her buffs are not high as they could be" but it seems that I've upgraded everything available and when I click "invest new patterns" no option comes up. What am I missing?

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Dont know how to progress further with Gloria. Am at step 6 where u have to get here Lust to 50 than desire to 4000 and hate below 30. Did that but nothing is happening

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
I apologize for the silence - I did not have access to the Internet (this happens in our outback)
Something's lost in translation here, I don't get it. Please elaborate more.

So 7.5.3 is trash overall, right?
Right.
On 8.1 you only had stutters with 2 animations and others work normally?
At the beginning of the game, yes. I didn't check further, as I had access to a more smoothly running version. I didn't notice any difference on the part of the user.
Slow down what menu? Main menu that you open with right click?
" Moreover, only those two videos (at the beginning of the game, I didn't scroll far) slow down"& "the menu and other animations on all (including 8.1) versions are displayed normally." I know my English is capable of bringing any linguist to a heart attack)))
"Horny Esther in the toilet in the original version" - original do you mean the main download, from post №1? Only one animation or the whole event is slow?
From post №1. Only video, text is displayed without delay.

Overall, what was the smoothest version to play? 7.3.5 has zero problems, right?
Exactly.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
oh lawd. is that fanart pic an actual "character card" for HS? :devilish:
Character cards are in that thread. Just right click to save those png files. Those are character cards.
Then if you had all the mods that I had when creating the character, you'd have it look and be dressed the same as I do.

can someone please tell me how to meet the requirements for bankruptcy? in the office it tells me "some of her buffs are not high as they could be" but it seems that I've upgraded everything available and when I click "invest new patterns" no option comes up. What am I missing?
My guess would be that you haven't maxxed out one of the buffs that requires Esther to work on it.
If you hover over buffs it'll show you their lvls, write them here and I'll see what you're missing.

Dont know how to progress further with Gloria. Am at step 6 where u have to get here Lust to 50 than desire to 4000 and hate below 30. Did that but nothing is happening
Did you upgrade the sensitivity buff to lvl3 as it says in the tooltip?

I apologize for the silence - I did not have access to the Internet (this happens in our outback)

Right.

At the beginning of the game, yes. I didn't check further, as I had access to a more smoothly running version. I didn't notice any difference on the part of the user.
Alright, I'll add 7.3.5 compressed version to the public release then, as a safe option for slow PCs.
If you find any bugs or crashes while playing it, report it to me please. I don't want to test run it myself :HideThePain:
Thanks for testing.

Reactions: KingArthur101

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Congrats on finishing Insight of you!! Great job! I was here from the first release and am happy to see all the great work you have been delivering wrapped up inside this amazing game.

So whats next, AdventAnyx? You are creating a new game right? Your skills have improved so much. Is there any possibility that you will create a game featuring some good NTR-corruption? I always had the dream one day you will make one. And if its only one main character of your next game... I would die for it (resurrection included)

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes