Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
game is missing an incest mod and more hardcore scenes for what's her face the red head, for some reason she never got gangbang/sharing scenes. meanwhile the other two are free game for all, the ending wasn't great either. felt like one of those gaming companies that sell you "we have multiple endings" but then it's the same ending basically with just small different sections and mostly different Dialogue (mass effect and Witcher 1-2)

now.... what is next for this Dev? a boy corrupting his family is very popular now days. Patreon won't allow loli content (because apparently it's ok to piss and cum on a lady while beating the crap out of her, just make sure she's not below 18 years old, that 1 year makes all the difference XD) or beastiality stuff, but it doesn't really needs it. those 3 are the only ones not in the Dev tags, still interesting to see what he will come up with. really wish games like "corruption" by Mr.C had this level of commitment.

fd4d71a844d070d261a0922d2499854d.jpg

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
"I recommend looking for help at F95 forum. That's where pirates live. And that's where I live as well. As a bonus, you'll never have to pay for my games ever again (ó﹏ò。)"

:KEK:

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
Can I PLEASE have the cheat password or the unlock condition? Love the game but the grind has killed it for me... Can't see myself finishing it without assistance.....

ici4ever

Oct 7, 2019
Stuck. Strip club for the 2 girls

Says I should go to the club (and the girl's should be assigned to be working as waitresses).

I go to the club and talk to Melissa about managing the 2 girls, and the game says I should talk to Esther at NUAMA (or whatever) about it.

I talk to Esther at NUAMA and there is no prompt to talk about the club available (I have talked to her about the club in the past)

So what step am I missing?
Have you solved this problem? i'm stuck in the same route, should i advance Gloria's main plot? i'm currenty 19/14/7

May 31, 2017
Just to make sure , in this game sam will train girls and make them into whores and like pimp them out/share them or something? This is the only route available for it right?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just to make sure , in this game sam will train girls and make them into whores and like pimp them out/share them or something? This is the only route available for it right?
Nope, one girl will be enslaved and trained to be a slut(Gloria, the bitchy boss), Esther and Maya have two routes, either being whored-out or become part of MC's harem

short version:

Gloria: one path, being a whore

Esther + Maya: either harem/romances OR whores that he loves.

May 31, 2017
Nope, one girl will be enslaved and trained to be a slut(Gloria, the bitchy boss), Esther and Maya have two routes, either being whored-out or become part of MC's harem

short version:

Gloria: one path, being a whore

Esther + Maya: either harem/romances OR whores that he loves.
Oh okay thanks a lot i might not have understood the game routes from the main post thanks again for explaining

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
How far or what is the extent of customizing the characters? Are we only limited to changing their outfits or you can alter their hairstyle, pubic hair, add piercings/tattoos etc?

Reactions: Cor3
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes