fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
u can not whore Esther. I have not tried everything, but it seems theres only the girlfriend route. maybe different layers of that?
well, if u see Esther+Maya in a 3some is whoring than yes. but Esther is exclusive the MC. no other dick can have her.
but u can whore Maya.
yes it's sad Esther can't be humiliated a little bit :devilish:
Or find her tied be other men

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Can someone spoilt this for me, because it is really getting on my nerves. Did the MC eventually get rid of the fucking uncle? If not, I guess I'll just stop playing and just watch the gallery.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
In Maya's Harem route plot level 11, it says "Don't forget to try both butts at once". Where exactly can I trigger this event? Is it the Classroom Punishment or Maya's Hot Date event? I've looked through the gallery and there weren't any new options added to previous scenes. And even when playing as Esther, Sam doesn't come to NUAMA to fuck them both. The only available option later on is Esther using a dildo on Maya for disturbing her.

ekej

May 17, 2022
Can someone spoilt this for me, because it is really getting on my nerves. Did the MC eventually get rid of the fucking uncle? If not, I guess I'll just stop playing and just watch the gallery.
Yes, he does. I won't spoil when tho.

Reactions: theola

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Hey, everyone.
This thread became way too wholesome for me for a few days :LUL:
View attachment 2568900

Anyway. Let me quickly answer a few things.

As I said on Patreon - after the official release. I'll write a bigger post for everyone.

I don't change resolution (because that'd break the interface), I use a slightly tighter preset when re-compressing the files.
Originally, the game is now 13 GB on my side.
I re-compress it with this tool (go send some love to the creator).
I use 100% quality preset which results in "7.5 GB Standard version".
I use 90% quality preset which results in "4 GB Compressed version".
So, basically, the pixels get worse, I guess :4Head:

Since this version is out of the bag anyway now, here, I updated my Renpy launcher and quickly made this, without any testing.

iNSight of you v1.0 compressed Renpy 8.1 MEGA link

To moderators: I suggest NOT adding this to the main post yet.
I'll wait for people who are playing this to respond and if there's no additional problems with it, I'll make the official release with Renpy 8.1 in May.

RESPOND IF YOU PLAYED THIS!

I plan on making the official 1.0 release un-archived (in Renpy terms).
Which means that you'll have access to all files, without needing extra tools that might either not work or bring extra bugs while unpacking.
You'll have access to all .webm animations, all .png files for any of your needs, music, and all my shitty code :HideThePain:
I also plan to release my characters for Honey Select 1 for everyone to do what they want with them.
...Except I never downloaded or uploaded them before, so I don't really know how to properly share them yet, since not everyone has the same mods installed. Might need a tip. Otherwise, google will help me when it's time for that.

If you have other questions, I'll try answering them in bulk once in awhile again.
Thanks for your kindness.

Now go leave a review to this thread, you lazy bastards!

View attachment 2568896
can you do 70% quality compressed? or at least the size under 1,5GB.
i only have old monitor, so big size resolution is waste for my monitor.
thank you.

Reactions: DKArthas
Mar 13, 2023
So I saw in the resistance menu, near the bottom, it says "'kinky sanity" which sounds to me like it you take it at a rate where you're not keeping her constantly mind broken that there's a different way her character will develop. First run I did, I basically kept her broken or occasionally dipping into low for a large part.

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Other than the bitchy-ness of Gloria, I love her so much lmao.
Her normal look with her hair is pretty cute ngl. And IIRC, she worked all the way up to the top without any help. Pretty cool. Too bad we're there to fuck her over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Esther and Maya are real ones for going along with the MC as well lmao.
Almost all of the sex scenes are hot as fuck as well. 11/10

Reactions: fiuojui and crisbr

khangdobao

Feb 27, 2022
Other than the bitchy-ness of Gloria, I love her so much lmao.
Her normal look with her hair is pretty cute ngl. And IIRC, she worked all the way up to the top without any help. Pretty cool. Too bad we're there to fuck her over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Esther and Maya are real ones for going along with the MC as well lmao.
Almost all of the sex scenes are hot as fuck as well. 11/10
how do i get family pet?
i can only get the whore path

4.40 star(s) 161 Votes