mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Nice. Tell you what. Why don't you search this thread and tell us which one of over a 1/2 dozen passwords listed work. Not one in over a 1/2 dozen password I found using a SEARCH gives you the correct one. Luckily some kind soul listed out the CONSOLE commands as a work around but before you tell people to search make sure the correct password is able to be found using your method.
1/2 dozen means 6... you can't try 6 passwords? Besides, the guy was asking just for "password" without specifying for what. You can be a bit more specific in the search bar to get less results. Don't be lazy.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
1/2 dozen means 6... you can't try 6 passwords? Besides, the guy was asking just for "password" without specifying for what. You can be a bit more specific in the search bar to get less results. Don't be lazy.
I tried "OVER a 1/2 Dozen" which is more than 6 and none of them work. So simply "USE SEARCH" does not work. I'm a huge fan of snark against lazy people who don't bother to search at all and I have made a similar reply but I also make sure I am correct by searching the thread for the answer myself and if I find it in under 30 seconds I may make that reply. In this case the search has been useless until I searched console commands.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The only way I found to turn on the cheats is by using the console. You can view the instructions in the Console Commands List below. It should work for all versions unless the variable is changed. Also you can edit your save game at to see other variables you can change if it's not listed below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God Bless you... This should be pinned to the first post. Thank You Very Much

Reactions: Peach101

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
I'm kinda stuck for subway events.
Her main plot is at lvl 19, vibro-egg at 12, Carl at 5, Strip Club at 2 and Subway at 1.
She's at 3-3-2-3 for buffs.
She's also over 200 Lewdness and wearing the buttplug all the time.

Is that special buff from Esther needed for Subway?

Edit: If it helps, i didn't get to punish her for wearing clothes, i think, anyway to get her to do that?

Using the laptop fixed it.

Last edited:

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Tried to search it but it's just too many crybabies whining, no clear answers.

I can see the sharing and prostitution tags - Is that avoidable? From what I can see, only the milf character has that route - so can I just skip her route and focus on the 2 other girls? Or maybe just skip the milf sex scenes and let the game assume i trained her?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Tried to search it but it's just too many crybabies whining, no clear answers.

I can see the sharing and prostitution tags - Is that avoidable? From what I can see, only the milf character has that route - so can I just skip her route and focus on the 2 other girls? Or maybe just skip the milf sex scenes and let the game assume i trained her?
No

Reactions: Drededkref

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked & Cheats Enabler:

iNSight of you 1.0 :
/ (551 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked & Cheats Enabler:

iNSight of you 1.0 :
Mega / (551 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Thanks very much

4.40 star(s) 158 Votes