Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
Characters are really enjoyable and the actual content in the game is top notch! But the sandbox elements turn everything into an unplayable grind. I spent 4 hours trying to advance the Gloria training / Maya club plot and didn't get anywhere. Esther always forgets to ask, nothing happens when I ask how Maya is, and I apparently have to do the Maya route to get Esther to make a blowjob program for Gloria.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I have Gloria stuck at 15/15 Endurance. Can't seem to get it to go higher no matter what I do? Is progress locked behind progressing the story or something?

Nov 28, 2023
A game that has me wondering about if a brothel manager could be done. Forgiving game overs are great and I love that is here. Finding it nearly impossible to get links for the downloads. I really enjoy Maya's fun loving nature. Her affection for her teacher is good, and I enjoy how Ester has this cute girlfriend dynamic with the MC. Good stuff. Gloria I haven't got more of yet but want to see more and I will as I play good work. Would enjoy more from this developer in a fantasy setting or something

Tolma4

Aug 31, 2018
the last one I played had a pretty cool concept: this one. I'm not gonna make a game with this perspective myself, that's for sure.
First game is better. Because there is also FMC, and you explore the map twise. First as husband cuck seaching for secrets (it's thrilling), second as corrupted wife enjoing the lewd city (it's relaxing).

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
How do i increase my boss sense of smell and lock her orgasm? The journal told me to invent smell enhancement using Insigt control panel, i opened the control panel but there's only anal enhancement, which i cant click too cause it says theres more urgent matter

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
There is a level of polish/smoothness/balance in these animations, great music and a consistency in quality of the lewd scenes that feels like a breath of fresh [sweaty] air for Renpy. I also love the camera shifts and the isometric freeplay which is a unique change of pace. Will update this comment to a review wheh i finish it fully.

Incredibly fappable. I am definitely a fan of this!

SpankySid

Apr 21, 2018
While I agree with this type of response in most cases, following this suggestion yields 4 pages of randomly posted search results which cannot be sorted by date posted making it a PITA to find the needle in the haystack. Based on the number of posts I see in the results of people asking for the password, it sure would be nice if mods or the OP could add it to the first post of this game thread.

Reactions: wildride69

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
While I agree with this type of response in most cases, following this suggestion yields 4 pages of randomly posted search results which cannot be sorted by date posted making it a PITA to find the needle in the haystack. Based on the number of posts I see in the results of people asking for the password, it sure would be nice if mods or the OP could add it to the first post of this game thread.
To sort by date, click on ´Advanced‘

shadows232

Feb 8, 2022
Anyone got any info on Adventanyx? Seems to have vanished since january.
not really from the post from last month it seems like the dev had health issues over the last couple of months so development was lower priority which is understandable

Reactions: Kulman

guims

Jan 20, 2019
Hi everybody.
I love this game.
I'm used to dig by myself when stuck but here I'm lost:
I've got the possibility to send Gloria to the uncle's club. I already called him, he said he was out of town and I should introduce her to his employee which i can't remember the name.
My problem is here, each time I click the club icon, it says "I need to talk to her"
I'm calling her to my office but no new option about this is showing. Only the usual stuff about punishment and training. I'm clearly missing something but can't figure out...
A bit of help would be very welcome.

Thanks by advance!

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Nice. Tell you what. Why don't you search this thread and tell us which one of over a 1/2 dozen passwords listed work. Not one in over a 1/2 dozen password I found using a SEARCH gives you the correct one. Luckily some kind soul listed out the CONSOLE commands as a work around but before you tell people to search make sure the correct password is able to be found using your method.

4.40 star(s) 158 Votes