CapR

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
Perhaps you could explain why there are 2 sets of download options with only 1 version? I could understand if there are 6 or more chapters and you had to separate them but what I see here says there is 1 version or download the separate chapters. Just add a Chapter number to the version (Version: 1.2 chapter 22 or 95 or whatever you are actually at).
I am so frustrated trying to figure this out I don't even want to try downloading this and I definitely won't support it if I can't figure out what I need to download or the order I play it in.
Done. :Kappa:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This Dev had a great idea. Doing the Sims 4 as a VN. I love this. I wish i knew how to create a VN in this style but sadly i do not know how to create VN's Because i have a lot of ideas similar to this story and i have a lot of Content for the sims 4 also a lot of mod content. Keep up the good work Dev. Wish to see more from you. Also if anybody knows how to create VN's and using the Sims 4 stuff it would be nice to create my own. TY

Reactions: CapR

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
Hand's down for those amazing plot and animation, but still the animation needs some more polishing except for that this game would surely become a big thing in the future. All the best Dev....;););)

Reactions: Shalamar94 and CapR

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
Dev dude, maybe u can continue a bit further. Where the kids from these sluts becomes old enough to fuck and let the mc fuck their brains out. Looks pretty hot though. How he fucked his mom and sis. Would be hotter when young sis will join in.... *fap fap*

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Very simple but nice game. I like that it has a lot of sex scenes although they flow almost without effort from the mc ; I mean , I like it , don't get me wrong, but I wish it had more story because there were some parts (the story about the father of the mc) in which I didn't know what ever happened to him because the story just didn't continued and I never knew what was the plot. Anyways I enjoyed it very much and can't wait for the next update because it looks like it's going to get very ''interesting'' since the older sister just got a new dog . :unsure: ;) Anyways, I wonder if there is any place where we can download the sims used in this vn ? I like them very much and would love to have them in my game. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: bulc_pirts

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Honestly since grandma was introduced..I am waiting for her pregnancy only :love:..like killer 7 did in his game and moonbox will be doing it...and waiting for the harem route for all family and all with big bellies(including grandma as well :love: )

Also CapR u remember Lila ji from salon right in chapter 3 something ??
Are we going to get any content with her.
Same for school teacher(I think she was already horny for him) and principal

CapR Hope u update some content for them

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes