nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is the story different from chap 6 -10 chap 1-5 how do we keep playing from chapter 5 to 6 - 10? if there different games D :

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Insimology-CH14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
CHAPTERS 6 TO 14​

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi can someone tell me if i am the only one? Me save file do not work. Last version i play was the v1.4. So just do not understand why me save give error
Do i need to restart the game from the scrap again?

Edit # 1
Perhaps i have understand o_O
This is a third installament. The game start from chapter 15 :oops: so ofc if i load a save from chapter 14 the game just give me error or crash.
Just now i notice at the main page 1 that this is a new one.

Thank you

Last edited:

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Last I played was version 1.0 according to my bookmark on the first post, but unfortunately the changelog doesn't say which "chapter" that is. Anyone have an idea or am I going to have to download them all just to find out?

I suggest in the future that besides saying how many images and animations are added in the changelog, to also include which chapter(s) has/are begun or continued.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Last I played was version 1.0 according to my bookmark on the first post, but unfortunately the changelog doesn't say which "chapter" that is. Anyone have an idea or am I going to have to download them all just to find out?

I suggest in the future that besides saying how many images and animations are added in the changelog, to also include which chapter(s) has/are begun or continued.
If you wanna play it, you have to download all 3 game. Because every game have tot chapter to play.
The first game let you play chapter 1-5
The second game let you play chapter 6-14
The third game let you play chapter 15 to xxx (for now we do not know the end of this third installament)

At last this is what i have understand.
Because i try to load a save from chapter 14 and in this new version, the game do not load the save, just give error or crash.
But if you save the game at the very end, when the game say end. Then you roll back, the game continue from chapter 15.
or just start the game from the start, the developer say that you need to play the first 14 chapter to understand the story.
Then the game start directly from chapter 15

Reactions: CapR
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes