-lust-

Nov 5, 2023
i realize this isnt a tech support blog but uhm.. why is the video play in renpy super blocky for me but if i play the .ogv files anywehere else they play buttery smooth? I tried opening the game with shift wether I chose GL2 or Angle2 still isnt smooth.. I know I have old card and only have Open GL 3.1 but still I've played games that would be more intensive graphically without issue so I'm not sure whats going on.
Hard to enjoy it when it goes from smooth lines to 8 bit looking characters >.>

Last edited:

lolmia

May 14, 2019
game character, graphics & animation is top notch but no story only fuck and fuck. i like this indian based games. developer please create some story and quest... build mom son relation by doing bazar, home chores, farming etc. etc. then mc fucked his mom. i mean make a story please. there are lots of hindi incest choti story available in the internet. pick one and recreate a masterpiece. :love::love:(y)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
game character, graphics & animation is top notch but no story only fuck and fuck. i like this indian based games. developer please create some story and quest... build mom son relation by doing bazar, home chores, farming etc. etc. then mc fucked his mom. i mean make a story please. there are lots of hindi incest choti story available in the internet. pick one and recreate a masterpiece. :love::love:(y)
you literally have zero chance of having any story, the dev seems to be completely incapable of writing anything that makes sense. The problem with IC stories, is that they need to make sense, otherwise you end up with something like this, which is a complete waste of potential. I played the first chapter when it came out quite a while ago now, it was just generally awful, the graphics where awful, and the writing...I realized right away there was never going to be a story, because the writing was just terrible.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
You can make your own sims which have nothing to do with EA, and of course since you create own your own work, there is nothing the scabs at EA can do about it. Your work your copyright. I used to make sims when sims 4 first launched, because the characters looked really bad. Hair, female models (superior to the crappy models EA created for the sims 4), finger nails,eyes, skin textures, clothing etc. Everyone of them was anatomically perfect meaning under their clothes they had boobs with nipples and vaginas, hairy and waxed etc. They where locked behind a couple of adult sims sites.

If you know what your doing it's surprising how good the models can look, but I think it would probably be quite hard to render them, unless you understand blender and daz. The sims 4 obviously animates the models, to what you want them to do, but you couldn't really use the sims 4 to render a thing, it would look awful.

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
CapR I don't even have wicked whims setup, nor ever played Sims 4 but this is making me want to lol. Is it possible for you to respond to the others and my following request of providing the character models? which btw are amazing, I dont know why. At least the best models in the game (they are all great but), the milfs (are irresistible). I understand that this is not a fair request so maybe sell them as additional content? Of course I, like many others, would like it free but I acknowledge your work and "having" it paid is better than "not having" it free at all. Please be reasonable with the price lol. And any subscribers of his subscribestar, if it's not too much, can you relay this for the rest of us who want to acquire these wonderful works of art? I don't see him responding so maybe he never saw? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Snipershot

May 15, 2018
CapR I don't even have wicked whims setup, nor ever played Sims 4 but this is making me want to lol. Is it possible for you to respond to the others and my following request of providing the character models? which btw are amazing, I dont know why. At least the best models in the game (they are all great but), the milfs (are irresistible). I understand that this is not a fair request so maybe sell them as additional content? Of course I, like many others, would like it free but I acknowledge your work and "having" it paid is better than "not having" it free at all. Please be reasonable with the price lol. And any subscribers of his subscribestar, if it's not too much, can you relay this for the rest of us who want to acquire these wonderful works of art? I don't see him responding so maybe he never saw? Thanks in advance!

Can help you with setting up the game in his way, but not with the models tho

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes