D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
did the dev remake the game? i remember the art style used to be sims. or is it only the recent chapters that get the service?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The fake/paid for reviewing on this site is kinda getting a scaled down Amazon level of bad over the last year.

If that last one listed was of a paid for variety they should at least be owed a discount for the spelling the game name wrong :)

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
This is the Brazilian translation of: Insimology [v1.9] [CapR]

D_NQ_NP_745248-MLU70778725770_082023-O.jpg

"Translation by a fan of a top 10 game that deserves it very much"

Translation link Chapter 1 a 5 :
Link Translation Android Chapter 1 a 5 :

Link Translation Chapter 6 to 14:
Android Translation Link Chapter 6 to 14:
Link Translation Chapter 15-19:
Android Translation Link Chapter 15-19:

Just copy the “game” folder to the game’s installation location

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hello, fellow cake eaters. Here is a spelling-only corrected script for 0.05, 1.4 AND 1.9 :giggle:
These are what I call "Less than Pedantic Proofread" spelling, punctuation, and a bit of grammar correction. ;)

This is a very nice game. :giggle:

Unzip the file and put it in the folder named "game." Overwrite files when asked.

Last edited:

The GIT!

Feb 26, 2024
Hello, fellow cake eaters. Here is a spelling-only corrected script for 0.05, 1.4 AND 1.9 :giggle:
These are what I call "Pandantic Proofread" spelling, punctuation, and a bit of grammar correction. ;)

This is a very nice game. :giggle:

Unzip the file and put it in the folder named "game." Overwrite files when asked.
Hi

I'm getting a parsing error on line 2348 for the 1.9 script.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Overall: I enjoyed the game experience, for the most part.

What distracted me most:
Are they shadows? Or does no one in this universe know how to use toilet paper? I cringed at every close up of very dark brown taint or buttcrack. It's like they took a #2 and never wiped. *shudder* Or... maybe the could simply be shadows. They just seem too irregular to be that. Not smooth edges at all.

What kept me interested mainly in the story over any of the nudity or sex:
Unrealistic fantasy proportions. I can't imagine how anyone would ever look like these women IRL. Nor how they would ever find clothing to fit... Or be able to stand upright, much less walk straight. Too hip? Try four hip... or ten hip... with a 12 inch thigh gap.

Again, I did enjoy the STORY and premise. I did not understand the cultural things, being exclusively from the United States, and the constant typos were distracting, but I pushed through to experience all of the current content.

Besides the above things, it is a fun game.

Also: If you're into the unwashed backside stuff, you'll LOVE this game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes