Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I think this case goes to show how some people believe fantasy and reality are able to influence one another, for better or worse - but ultimately fail to understand that, as content creators, the fault lies solely in the perpetrators themselves.

You are not responsible for the actions of other adult people, only your own. Those who choose to exercise their fantasies take on full responsibilities of their actions and the resulting consequences.

I hope the dev finds peace, but this is ultimately the wrong way to think. Just like giving access to guns doesn't make people shoot each other for funsies, giving people an exhaust for their sexual fantasies doesn't immediately make them deviants.

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
Just like giving access to guns doesn't make people shoot each other for funsies, giving people an exhaust for their sexual fantasies doesn't immediately make them deviants.
jesus christ the best example possible where the problem is caused not only by a toxic culture but also deregulation, unaccountabilily and complete disregard of prevention and mental illness containment

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
jesus christ the best example possible where the problem is caused not only by a toxic culture but also deregulation, unaccountabilily and complete disregard of prevention and mental illness containment
Sounds exactly like the situation the dev described in this country. The answer isn't to ban women or erotic material, since the problem goes much deeper than that. And until long-term solutions are considered & implemented, it will continue to be so. There is no band-aid fix for deep societal problems, it takes revolutionary measures.

Reactions: haooni and akastyr

Ashu42069

Nov 15, 2021
CapR Kindly finish the game with an ending like MC marrying his landlady in a traditional one. And have a happy ending with his roomates all living together happily ever after in a house or something. The finish can be done in chapter 20!!!
I agree with it

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes