LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
why do i feel like the mom has at least some relation to the dad death? the way she lied and act as if his death means nothing.
A real big plot twist would be that the mayor actually had nothing to do with his death and she initiated her husband's demise somehow.
Would also be fitting for her role as a gold digger to that the mayor's daughter made her out to be.
All in all I really hope it won't go into some kind of redemption ark for her.
Too overused and almost always badly.

ssgss2020

Nov 25, 2021
A real big plot twist would be that the mayor actually had nothing to do with his death and she initiated her husband's demise somehow.
Would also be fitting for her role as a gold digger to that the mayor's daughter made her out to be.
All in all I really hope it won't go into some kind of redemption ark for her.
Too overused and almost always badly.
there is no redemption for her for the looks of it , cant fix years of her assholery in a short time especially if she is the main reason for the father's death

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
there is no redemption for her for the looks of it , cant fix years of her assholery in a short time especially if she is the main reason for the father's death
Yeah, like I wrote, it rarely works.
Mothers that sold their daughters for gambling debts, then cry for a minute and everything is forgotten...
But I have faith in this dev, they delivered every single time so far.

USER_AK

Feb 22, 2022
i tho want the futa to take over like everyone and even began her regime ... who so ever crossed her shall see what they did ... dont know why but i think a dark plot would be very pleasing

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes