numoss

Sep 18, 2021
i love the look from our MC all fit good and the younger her looks like first stage of goth ..... but both are damm good.
To dev any plans for MC to let the whole family know about her special ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually, Avaron1974 I forgot to ask yesterday, what's your opinion on manipulative redheads? :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Manipulative characters are sometimes the best characters in a story. Triss has her moments.

As far as manipulative redheads go, it's our speciality. People say were soulless so why break the illusion :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually, Avaron1974 I forgot to ask yesterday, what's your opinion on manipulative redheads? :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't you dare badmouth her. I rather prefer Triss than a forever teenager.:whistle: :devilish:

That reminds me i still haven't played chapter 4 despite having downloaded it weeks ago. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lucky_Spices

Jul 23, 2023
I'm confused about the age of people. So apparently Ashley is the daughter of Evelyn. And Evelyn was the high school crush of Jade. But Jade got kicked out at 16. So when did Jade's brother Adam marry Evelyn? Now, both their kids are said to be around 16. How does that add up? How long was Jade gone? Why does Ashley remember her aunt?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I'm confused about the age of people. So apparently Ashley is the daughter of Evelyn. And Evelyn was the high school crush of Jade. But Jade got kicked out at 16. So when did Jade's brother Adam marry Evelyn? Now, both their kids are said to be around 16. How does that add up? How long was Jade gone? Why does Ashley remember her aunt?
I'm going to check the chapters again to see if there is anything that clarifies it, in the meantime this is the only answer available:
567360.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Evelyn is older than Jade and Jade had a small crush on her.

It's mentioned several times in the game that Jade was gone for about 8 years. At the time Evelyn had twins with Adam, Jade was also about 8, so that means Ash and Andy was about 8 yo, when Jade disappeared.

123.png

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
And to be fair we have multiple school age characters crushing hard on Jade in game right now who is probably similar in age difference to them that she was to Evelyn give or take a couple years.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I took the liberty of doing my own math.

When Jade and Mia were born Adam was 8 years old, Jade left her family when she was 16 which leaves Adam with an age of 24 when Jade left, it has been 8 years since then leaving us with Jade being 24 and Adam 32 years old at present, as Bella says, Ashley and Andy is the same age as Jade when she left which is 16, so the twins when Adam was 16 and Jade was 8, then the twins would be 8 when Jade left.

Which leaves us with this result:

Adam: 32
Jade: 24
Ash and Andy: 16

Lucky_Spices

Jul 23, 2023
I took the liberty of doing my own math.

When Jade and Mia were born Adam was 8 years old, Jade left her family when she was 16 which leaves Adam with an age of 24 when Jade left, it has been 8 years since then leaving us with Jade being 24 and Adam 32 years old at present, as Bella says, Ashley and Andy is the same age as Jade when she left which is 16, so the twins when Adam was 16 and Jade was 8, then the twins would be 8 when Jade left.

Which leaves us with this result:

Adam: 32
Jade: 24
Ash and Andy: 16
It's not hard to find these numbers but it does not make sense.
Did Adam and Evelyn marry at 15?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It's not hard to find these numbers but it does not make sense.
Did Adam and Evelyn marry at 15?
I didn't know you had to get married to put a bun in the oven. :PogChamp:

I don't know how old or educated you are but I will tell you that there is early pregnancy in teenagers all over the world but mostly in low income countries, especially between the ages of 15 and 19 years old.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Chapter 5 is now on SS, so now begins the 2 week wait for the public release. It's gonna be a long ass 2 weeks, haha.

Edit: Fuck it. I bit the bullet. Can't be arsed to wait another 2 weeks for the new release. At least compared to other devs, the gold tier isn't outrageously expensive for this game. Some games are way too expensive if you want any type of early access. Hell, some games are practically downright nightmare inducing if you want to get access to the cheat version of the games.

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Chapter 5 is now on SS, so now begins the 2 week wait for the public release. It's gonna be a long ass 2 weeks, haha.

Edit: Fuck it. I bit the bullet. Can't be arsed to wait another 2 weeks for the new release. At least compared to other devs, the gold tier isn't outrageously expensive for this game. Some games are way too expensive if you want any type of early access. Hell, some games are practically downright nightmare inducing if you want to get access to the cheat version of the games.
Thank you! I created this tier with full confidence that no one would be there, because it's too expensive. I didn't even know what to add to it. :HideThePain:

I hope you enjoy the new chapter!

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Thank you! I created this tier with full confidence that no one would be there, because it's too expensive. I didn't even know what to add to it. :HideThePain:

I hope you enjoy the new chapter!
Nah, don't even consider the price too expensive. It's incredibly well priced, and is neither too expensive, nor so cheap that you don't benefit from it at all. I'd say compared to a lot of other devs, the price you placed for early access is incredibly fair considering it's 2 weeks early access. Most devs easily ask for twice that amount of money to gain 2 weeks early access and have 10$ be the 1 week early access tier. I'm frankly surprised that not more people have signed up for the gold tier as it currently is.

Edit: On another note, I can't wait to have my name on the supporter page, haha.

Edit 2: I also love the reference you have going on in chapter 5. I won't say anything else about it at all, because that would genuinely spoil it to the people waiting for the free build. You know what I'm talking about though, and I had a really good laugh at it. Kudos for that KN.

Last edited:

USER_AK

Feb 22, 2022

I also really really want to support the dev ... but I am legit super broke rn ... still Kind Nightmares if I could do any support I am up ... awesome game btw

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes