onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Just discovered this game and I have to share the same sentiment as the comment above. Absolutely love the storyline, the main character oozes confidence and the subtle little interactions, stares, looks are golden! Love the hint of comedy as well but most importantly the main character with the combination of strength, size and confidence just oozes sex appeal. Really look forward to seeing future chapters of this game and will be subscribing in the near future to help support!

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
24th May was last update maybe 24th June ( tomorrow ).
Well, I suppose that depends on the time-zone at that point then, and what time-zone KN is in. It's almost midnight where I live, so basically the 24th already, oof. Hopefully it won't be too late in the day tomorrow that the update lands then. There aren't enough good futa games in general, let alone dominant MC ones. This is honestly one of my favorite ongoing games at the moment, if not just not one of my favorite games period.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I suppose that depends on the time-zone at that point then, and what time-zone KN is in. It's almost midnight where I live, so basically the 24th already, oof. Hopefully it won't be too late in the day tomorrow that the update lands then. There aren't enough good futa games in general, let alone dominant MC ones. This is honestly one of my favorite ongoing games at the moment, if not just not one of my favorite games period.
You can relax. It won't be tomorrow. But I will try to release the game as early as this coming week for the supporters.

The hardest work is done. It remains to add good music and sounds and translate the game.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
You can relax. It won't be tomorrow. But I will try to release the game as early as this coming week for the supporters.

The hardest work is done. It remains to add good music and sounds and translate the game.
How long do you expect it'll be between a supporter release, and a public one? Personally I'd love to support, but I'm also super broke so at the moment I rely on the public releases for literally every game I follow, oof. Just so I know when to mark my calendar, haha.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
How long do you expect it'll be between a supporter release, and a public one? Personally I'd love to support, but I'm also super broke so at the moment I rely on the public releases for literally every game I follow, oof. Just so I know when to mark my calendar, haha.
Well, you need to count down from the gold supporters. They get the game 2 weeks before the public release.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Oof. Guess I'll have to be patient then, nothing else to it. As much as I wish I could afford it, 10$ let alone the 25% VAT I'd have to pay is a little too rich for my blood at the moment. I fucking hate being broke x3

USER_AK

Feb 22, 2022
SAME ... if there is any other support like some dev thing i might support there but being broke has its own share of problem T_T

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes