smut

Jul 21, 2017
No one here will ever agree on what the terms mean, even if there is a correct technical answer. The discussion will just repeat itself forever, like its done for years already.

Has someone done a poll about what people prefer in games? Because people tend to just state their preference, and everyone has one, including game creators, but I'm curious what people like more. Balls? vagina or not? Game creators should of course do what they want regardless, and not listen to random people.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
No one here will ever agree on what the terms mean, even if there is a correct technical answer. The discussion will just repeat itself forever, like its done for years already.

Has someone done a poll about what people prefer in games? Because people tend to just state their preference, and everyone has one, including game creators, but I'm curious what people like more. Balls? vagina or not? Game creators should of course do what they want regardless, and not listen to random people.
I think the main issue when it comes to f95 is that the tags are combined and when people ask for clearification it invite the ago old debate lol

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I just want to voice the opposite to this.

I would rather the MC keeps her personality and have larger updates.

The less split paths the less work for the dev the more content for us. Not shaming this opinion, there are plenty of people that love having more choices, just pointing out that some of us prefer content.
THe point you made is absolutely correct. Too many choices results in so many split paths that so much content gets locked behind different choices with us not realizing what choice led to us not being able to access 30% of the content. Like there is a game called Healslut which has choices with each dialogue options that there exists about 100s of paths with player unable to access like 70% of the content in that way. There was another amazing game which I dropped was Superhuman where romanceable characters died because of some choice you might have made 4 updates ago and you have no idea.Choices are okay but locking several content behind choices and making several split paths makes those choices meaningless. Choosing between what kind of food you want to eat leading to death of one character because you chose one type of food turns into a meaningless choice.

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
You need to learn your terms, these are wrong my dude. I speak Japanese and Futanari literally means Futari (meaning 2 people) and Ninaru (meaning to become) so it means becoming 2 people, hence why all Japanese made futa media has boobs, pussy and a dick. So sabadongelov is correct. It ultimately an issue with the west (IE the America's) thinking the term is interchangable. When in fact Japanese has an entirely different word for trans. Also "shemale" is a slur for trans women..
It's always good to start a day with a good joke. You've made my day)

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Won't make a difference, MC is pure dom and won't have any need for a pussy, no one would be fucking it.
You should try "Captured by dark elves" and learn about other ways of domination, and that "being on top" isn't equal to domination either)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
It's not every day you can play a dom-futa game that has netori element and also has an enjoyable story. Both the setting and the pacing are quite decent and I love the portrait of Dom-Futa protagonist (it's just so rare! Too many great futa games that I enjoy have submissive protagonists). Keep up the good work dev!

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
This game covers the exact kinks and niches I've been hoping for! It's surprising to me how rare games/VN's like this are considering how popular the genre is in art, writing and animation.

The writing felt high quality and natural, with an effective balance between world building, character relationships, plot development and erotica. The dirty talk during the sex scenes was excellent.

I found myself really liking Jade, she is self assured and dominant, but not narcissistic or mean-spirited (beyond the obvious Netori taboo). She seems empathetic and considerate as a dom, searching for the wants and needs of her subs and carefully checking for consent, whilst still pushing towards hot, steamy, rough sex and taboo kinks eagerly and without shame.

I also really like how she stands up for herself without being petty and needlessly aggressive, despite her instincts. She comes across as genuinely charming and polite when flirting, and knows the limits between domination as a kink, and talking to others as people.

She doesn't consider herself smart, but she seemed incredibly perceptive, intuitive and multi-talented. I love her facial expressions and mannerisms, and the subtle reactions and amusement she shows.

The renders are definitely messy looking, but I found that the most important parts, the character designs and emotions, were well expressed. I like how most of the characters look barring Jade's mother, and they have the potential to look very sexy with sharper renders and good outfits.

Kink wise the game seems to be aiming towards almost everything I enjoy.

Wish fulfillment wise, I would love sex scenes with hyper-stamina and unrealistic bouts such as all nighters that emphasize Jade's superior physique and primal magnetism (maybe even pheromones). The more focus on messy cumplay/tasting, three+somes, snowballing, overwhelming pleasure/orgasms, size worship, unrealistic loads, and incredibly rough, fast paced sex the better.

I'm a big fan of pregnancy so I'm really glad that's also planned.

Excellent job so far, I really hope to see more!

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
This game covers the exact kinks and niches I've been hoping for! It's surprising to me how rare games/VN's like this are considering how popular the genre is in art, writing and animation.

The writing felt high quality and natural, with an effective balance between world building, character relationships, plot development and erotica. The dirty talk during the sex scenes was excellent.

I found myself really liking Jade, she is self assured and dominant, but not narcissistic or mean-spirited (beyond the obvious Netori taboo). She seems empathetic and considerate as a dom, searching for the wants and needs of her subs and carefully checking for consent, whilst still pushing towards hot, steamy, rough sex and taboo kinks eagerly and without shame.

I also really like how she stands up for herself without being petty and needlessly aggressive, despite her instincts. She comes across as genuinely charming and polite when flirting, and knows the limits between domination as a kink, and talking to others as people.

She doesn't consider herself smart, but she seemed incredibly perceptive, intuitive and multi-talented. I love her facial expressions and mannerisms, and the subtle reactions and amusement she shows.

The renders are definitely messy looking, but I found that the most important parts, the character designs and emotions, were well expressed. I like how most of the characters look barring Jade's mother, and they have the potential to look very sexy with sharper renders and good outfits.

Kink wise the game seems to be aiming towards almost everything I enjoy.

Wish fulfillment wise, I would love sex scenes with hyper-stamina and unrealistic bouts such as all nighters that emphasize Jade's superior physique and primal magnetism (maybe even pheromones). The more focus on messy cumplay/tasting, three+somes, snowballing, overwhelming pleasure/orgasms, size worship, unrealistic loads, and incredibly rough, fast paced sex the better.

I'm a big fan of pregnancy so I'm really glad that's also planned.

Excellent job so far, I really hope to see more!
I think it's nice for any dev/writer to realize when their player/reader captures the essence of the character you were trying to put into them through their actions, gestures, and even facial expressions. And knowing that I'm not that good of a writer, it makes me triply pleased to read comments like this so thank you!

i guess ill be staying for the story .. lol
I'm not sure if that's a compliment or a disappointment on your part, but if the plot hooked you, then it's already a success.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The graphics are not the best there are today, but the designs are great, leaving that aside I really loved the story and the characters, especially the protagonist Jade, I always say that we need more games with strong female protagonists and yes son futas makes it even better, I want to see what's next and personally I want to see how Jade makes her niece her new bitch (obviously with rough and tough love)

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Reading the dev notes had me worried at the " Also my Engrish may be giga strong " but still tried it...next thing you know it's better than more than half the games posted here lol (I don't remember seeing any engrish) Quite good story so far and surely on the watch list. Not the best graphics around but still gets the job done.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Honestly, you said exactly what I was going to say.
To elaborate a bit, I think a LOT of games on here should look at Jade on how to properly write a dominant character. Hell, the writing in general is a lot better than most popular games on here, but it's a lot more apparent when it comes to Jade.

So many games and devs seem to think that a dom character whether it's femdom or maledom, means that they should be incredibly narcissistic and forceful, often resorting to blackmail. While that might be what certain people enjoy, it absolutely isn't what a dominant character should be or have to be at that, a dominant character should feel like confidence embodied and be able to stand on it's own without resorting to petty behaviour.

Maybe I'm just rambling as it's 3 AM and I'm sleep deprived, but man the difference between a dom character done horribly wrong (How to Fix The Future and My Best Deal) compared to a dom character done right is night and day. The biggest difference as you pointed out is Jade paying attention to wants and consent, SO many games get this basic thing wrong.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Honestly, you said exactly what I was going to say.
To elaborate a bit, I think a LOT of games on here should look at Jade on how to properly write a dominant character. Hell, the writing in general is a lot better than most popular games on here, but it's a lot more apparent when it comes to Jade.

So many games and devs seem to think that a dom character whether it's femdom or maledom, means that they should be incredibly narcissistic and forceful, often resorting to blackmail. While that might be what certain people enjoy, it absolutely isn't what a dominant character should be or have to be at that, a dominant character should feel like confidence embodied and be able to stand on it's own without resorting to petty behaviour.

Maybe I'm just rambling as it's 3 AM and I'm sleep deprived, but man the difference between a dom character done horribly wrong (How to Fix The Future and My Best Deal) compared to a dom character done right is night and day. The biggest difference as you pointed out is Jade paying attention to wants and consent, SO many games get this basic thing wrong.
I understand what you're saying, but My Best Deal is a non-con oriented game from a non-con oriented dev, so that's not even a good example. The non-con is actually pretty weak compared to their first title, coming from a non-con enjoyer. I actually prefer non-con games with characters who are more opportunistic than imposing so yeah the overlap with poor conceptions of dominance and non-con probably sucks for people who are into either fetish. Not that they can't overlap in a cohesive way.

What I really want though is games with actual trans characters who aren't in some dom/sub dynamic or uber-human 3rd gender something or the others. Not sure why the whole space of futa/trans has gone in that direction in recent years, but I'll keep hoping for some regular trans content, of which there are exactly 8 or so WEG that are well done.

This game is good though even though it's another 3rd uber gender game on the heap...

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes