junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I like when a story in a real world setting has its own differences from the real world. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I can't wait for the MC to leave her niece with an Ahegao face.

Nothing better than a little family revenge to spice up a story.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Does she need revenge against Ashely? She was telling Julie not to hurt her.
I think Ashley is just weird around her because it's been so long. Even though she really wanted to see her.
That's what I'm getting from it.

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Does she need revenge against Ashely? She was telling Julie not to hurt her.
I think Ashley is just weird around her becausew it's been so long. Even though she really wanted to see her.
That's what I'm getting from it.
It's not about getting revenge on Ashley, she's just an innocent little girl, it's about getting revenge on her father, Jade's brother, and what better revenge to do for her daughter, Jade's bitch and maybe his wife depending on the circumstances, too. You have to teach your nephew respect for being mean to the possible future sissy, so yes or yes you will have to show him who the alpha Bitch of the family is.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Sure, but does she want to hurt her neice to get back at someone else? doesn't that make her as bad or even worse as any of them?
Jade seems more like the type to do it for their mutual enjoyment rather than use her as a pawn, even if she goes dom mode.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, that was quick, wasn't expecting this yet but I do need a break from Dragon's Dogma 2 so it's very welcome.

• Angry
Reactions: street2603

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Glad I can help at least a little with it. Is the game good? I've only played the first part.
Best . game . ever.

I was fighting a Cyclops then an armoured Cyclops wanted to join in and then a Griffon landed.

So me and my prawns died but it was one of those WTF moments.

I love it.

Also, loving your game. Wasn't expecting the heavy plot. I was thinking it was just going to be a dom futa going around fucking all the things but loving the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Best . game . ever.

I was fighting a Cyclops then an armoured Cyclops wanted to join in and then a Griffon landed.

So me and my prawns died but it was one of those WTF moments.

I love it.

Also, loving your game. Wasn't expecting the heavy plot. I was thinking it was just going to be a dom futa going around fucking all the things but loving the plot.
So you're saying it's better than bg3 or last epoch?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Top 5 or top 10 for a single player game?
For me it's top 5 for sure. I may be a bit biased though because I absolutely loved the first one and sunk hundreds of hours into it.

I do think it will probably make some top 10 lists though for those that aren't as biased.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Is the progress of each chapter quite slow? I don't see much content per chapter. maybe I should wait for a few more updates so that there will be substantial content to play rather than 10 to 20 minutes of content at best per update. THis game is a must watch for me but each chapter progress is slow.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the progress of each chapter quite slow? I don't see much content per chapter. maybe I should wait for a few more updates so that there will be substantial content to play rather than 10 to 20 minutes of content at best per update. THis game is a must watch for me but each chapter progress is slow.
Bring back the facepalm.....

It's on the second chapter in a month with nearly 2k renders. It's updating faster than a lot of games with far more content than most do in this timeframe.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Bring back the facepalm.....

It's on the second chapter in a month with nearly 2k renders. It's updating faster than a lot of games with far more content than most do in this timeframe.
Tell me, Ava, did you like the chapter?

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes