NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Just finished this update, and I'm so sad when I see the "save your game" screen because the story keeps getting more and more engaging! The balance between hot sex, family drama, and murder mystery is done so well in this chapter!! Also the revelation the lonely housewife MC has fucked turned out to be your cocky brother's wife whom MC had a crush on a few years ago is such a genius move (because I'm a huge Netori lover, especially when cucking arrogant assholes lol)!!! Can't wait for the next update!!!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Instinct Unleashed [Ch. 2] [Kind Nightmares] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [230 MB]
- - -

Mac [239 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
For futa games this is one of the best other than inner growth the characters are intriguing and unique the story is very good and it keeps you interested and coming back for more and wanting more the art style is unique as well it reminds me of borderlands and the sex scenes are good too and it''s not a giant fuck fest like other futa/harem games the only complaint I have is the size of her dick it's massive would of been better with a normal looking one. I highly recommend this game to anyone who actually enjoys a good story.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Usually, I'll look at games like this give them a speedrun through and then just move on, but something about the story and characters in this one makes it a game that has found a permanent home on my hard drive, I have to know how the story pans out, it's one of the more engaging storylines in a while.

Keep up the great content both story and lewds.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Okay I didn't see the twist coming after that sex scene. I honestly laughed for close to 5 minutes after the twist. And it is sprawling out to be an intriguing WHODUNIT. SO lets see what the future updates bring.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InstinctUnleashed-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

_SomeOneElse_

Jul 12, 2021
[..]

No kidding though, I'll rest for a few days and start working on chapter three.

Also made a little poll just for personal interest.
Take your time, don't stress yourself or burn out. The different characters and story is well done and I think it cant be rushed, otherwise you (and so we) can only lose on that part. Hope for more in the future ... all the best.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

tavo13

Aug 31, 2017
Engaging Story. Very good storytelling. I love games with content!

Nice models. (Relatively :)) Lifelike characters with own motivations.

Good balance between adult content and the story (relationship development, murder mystery). Hopefully the Developer can maintain that balance!

Overall - worth the time invested! Very curious to see the future development of this one! :)

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Also made a little poll just for personal interest.
That is a brutally difficult choice to make! I really can't decide which I like most, since they're all so perfect in their own ways. I went with Evelyn, just because it feels so good to cuck Adam's cocky ass.

Adam treated Jade like shit for years, just because they both liked the same girl, and Jade never even made a move on her! It's such a fitting revenge that Jade now gets to steal her affections from him.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
my trap-sense tingling, i feel one day our dear nephew will join Sam in advanced education program, only to become better person and discover his true self, of course

• Thinking Face

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Summary of how I feel in the entire chapter:

giphy (1).gif

No joke, I had to take breaks to calm my emotion in order to continue :ROFLMAO: , I think it easily exceeded my expectations and at the same time it is going in the direction I thought it would go.

• Haha

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
God, just finished chapter 2 and the writing is just genuinely so good. The MC is probably one of the best MC's I've ever seen in a game.
Jade being very attentive and cautious, yet still bold and doing her own thing without letting anyone interfere with that. The conversations with the friends and family members were also just very well paced and fit well with the narrative.

Again, a lot of devs should take a look at this game in regards to character building/behaviour and narrative pace.

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes