LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
why do i feel like the mom has at least some relation to the dad death? the way she lied and act as if his death means nothing.
A real big plot twist would be that the mayor actually had nothing to do with his death and she initiated her husband's demise somehow.
Would also be fitting for her role as a gold digger to that the mayor's daughter made her out to be.
All in all I really hope it won't go into some kind of redemption ark for her.
Too overused and almost always badly.

Nov 25, 2021
A real big plot twist would be that the mayor actually had nothing to do with his death and she initiated her husband's demise somehow.
Would also be fitting for her role as a gold digger to that the mayor's daughter made her out to be.
All in all I really hope it won't go into some kind of redemption ark for her.
Too overused and almost always badly.
there is no redemption for her for the looks of it , cant fix years of her assholery in a short time especially if she is the main reason for the father's death

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
there is no redemption for her for the looks of it , cant fix years of her assholery in a short time especially if she is the main reason for the father's death
Yeah, like I wrote, it rarely works.
Mothers that sold their daughters for gambling debts, then cry for a minute and everything is forgotten...
But I have faith in this dev, they delivered every single time so far.

USER_AK

Feb 22, 2022
i tho want the futa to take over like everyone and even began her regime ... who so ever crossed her shall see what they did ... dont know why but i think a dark plot would be very pleasing

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Good morning Vietnam!

If you read my post, you're aware that I've already started working on chapter six. But more importantly, the public release of chapter five is just a couple days away. I hope you're ready for it, because some are saying it was possibly the best chapter yet! waiting.jpeg

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
Good morning Vietnam!

If you read my post, you're aware that I've already started working on chapter six. But more importantly, the public release of chapter five is just a couple days away. I hope you're ready for it, because some are saying it was possibly the best chapter yet! View attachment 3810294
Can't wait,let's go!!
To me every chapter is great so can't wait for each chapter,love jade as mc she has 999 charisma,thanks and good day

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Good morning Vietnam!

If you read my post, you're aware that I've already started working on chapter six. But more importantly, the public release of chapter five is just a couple days away. I hope you're ready for it, because some are saying it was possibly the best chapter yet! View attachment 3810294
She looks she's enjoying a blowjob not sleeping.

Apr 13, 2022
Good morning Vietnam!

I can't wait for the new update!

Reactions: USER_AK

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Would it be possible to blur the gallery? Right now its a bit spoilery. No biggie though, its awesome that its here

Or do a unblur on mouseover or something

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Instinct Unleashed [Ch. 5] [Kind Nightmares] - Compressed

Win/Linux [797 MB]
- - - -

Mac [802 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ZORT147852

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't think I can.

The game has licensed music that I wouldn't want to change.
As a compromise (when finished would probably be best), how about a Steam version with non-licensed music that you'd find at least satisfactory.

After all, think of the children. There might very well be a dangerous weapon hidden among them that normal people couldn't imagine the destructive capability of... Avaron's small enough that she'd look like one! :devilish: ;)

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes