LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Time isn't going to change anything, they aren't futa.

Both of them are male.
I mean, Sam is, according to this thread and a poll, a very popular character, if I'm not mistaken :unsure:
And so far clearly a male.
So I doubt that will change, maybe a transition.
But I'd like him to stay physically as he is right now.
We have a hint on other futa character(s), but they don't look like boys.

TheMagicalGurl

God of Pregnancy
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
This feels at home for me and definitely has the Asia Argento seal of approval... Dominant futanari protag who makes men look inferior to her... Keep up the great work, fellow gigachad futanari dev. <3

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Time isn't going to change anything, they aren't futa.

Both of them are male.
They are born male.
But they can transitioning. With hormonal treatment and minor surgeries.
But without going up to a complete reassignment surgery. Keeping their penis and testicles, while having boobs and a feminine face and overall body.
So they will look like futanari, minus the height and more muscular body.
But Kind Nightmares state here that not all the futanaris look like Jade with an amazon body. Some have more delicate figure.

The remaining question is: is there a chance that Sam and/or Andy will become pre-op transwomen.
It seems to me it won't be the case for Andy. Like others write, I think it will just become a Sissy.
But I think Sam could. If Jade is right and deep down he feel he is a girl, he could start a transition.
If so, I hope we will have an option to keep him as a pre-op transwoman.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
They are born male.
But they can transitioning.
Which is not futanari.
At least not for a long, long time, and even when it was considered as being under the futa niche for hentai it was still a hotly debated subject.

Basically, either through magical/weird science/existing as a third gender/sex, women or hermaphrodites with both sets of genitals. Testes optional depending on the author.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Futanari is not trans, they cannot be equated. Jade was born as a futanari.
Maybe not but they look similar or the same and we could also discuss whether the term futanari is even appropriate for Jade but that wasn't the point originally but whether Sam is intended to be a transgender in the game and will possibly go through a full transition into a woman.

Last edited:

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Maybe not but they look similar or the same and we could also discuss whether the term futanari is even appropriate for Jade but that wasn't the point originally but whether Sam is intended to be a transgender in the game and will possibly go through a full transition into a woman.
They are not the same. In this game, futanari are like a new race that was created by scientists. Jade is a futanari, not a trans.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
who said anything about jade beeing trans?
You equate trans and futanari. And you say it's open to discuss whether the term "futanari" is appropriate for Jade, as if you're suggesting that she might not be a futanari. Perhaps I misunderstood, English is not my native language.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
You equate trans and futanari. And you say it's open to discuss whether the term "futanari" is appropriate for Jade, as if you're suggesting that she might not be a futanari. Perhaps I misunderstood, English is not my native language.
I didn't equate Futanari with Trans, I said they look similar ingame. And I said we could discuss if the term Futanari is correct

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Futanari is not trans, they cannot be equated. Jade was born as a futanari.
They are not the same. In this game, futanari are like a new race that was created by scientists. Jade is a futanari, not a trans.
Yes I know that in this world, futanari were created by scientist.
And a pre-op transwoman would not be one stricto sensus.

But, it's the same debate that IRL with post-op transwomen.
They where not born futanari. But after some operation they a pre-op woman would look like an futanari. And in her(his/their?) mind, she could see her like one.
So how society will consider them?
I suppose it would be the same that like with post-op transwomen IRL, depends on how open-minded you are.

Anyway, like WeilBaum write
all the point was if Sam could transitioning.
And if so, will there be an option to stop the full transition.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I can agree about Andy but not going to lie, i find this a bit strange with all the dialogue implying the Sam wants to be a woman. :unsure:
Sam didn't says that (yet).
But Jade said to Alex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it's open the question: will Sam can transition?
And if so, can we have an option to keep him a pre-op transwoman.

And then, I don't really understand why, but a discussion arise about futanari vs transwomen :)

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I didn't equate Futanari with Trans, I said they look similar ingame. And I said we could discuss if the term Futanari is correct
You sais "they look similar or the same".
Term is correct. It's used in the game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 41 Votes