TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Hey everyone. As KN mentioned, I'm the English proofreader for Instinct Unleashed. I've been noting all the missed typos, grammatical errors, and unnatural dialogue you fine folks have been pointing out. I'll address them all eventually.

Just wanted to let you all know that I do the proofreading as each new chapter comes out, and without access to the renders, which can lead to missing some visual-based context errors. I do my best to catch everything, and I try to be very thorough, but I also try not to take too much time, as that could delay releases. Please bear with me, and remember that the game is still in development. I do intend to go back over the entire script with a fine-tooth comb when the story concludes and clean up any missed errors. I also plan to make more of the dialogue sound as natural as possible.

flavius1

Jul 9, 2017
This is a decent game, current i play Version [Ch. 6]

+ Good graphic and scenes are realistic. A mommy Futa take care of loyals holes.
+Storyline is okey, for me.
+Animation i think in somecase are to short, if it make a litte bit longer is best for me, but is okey as it is now.

- Not enough content , and hope i see finish stage of this game to be completed, i like play this game for more days if content have.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is there any futa on futa in this ?
Thanks man and is there a lot of it ?
And does mc be on the receiving end sometimes ?
We have just the confirmation in the chapter 6 that one character, Stella, is a futa.
And she was a rather new character, introduced in chapter 5 I think.
So, as flavius1 wrote, there is not a lot of content with her at this moment.
But I'm pretty sure we can expect more in the future.

Reactions: frankenstar12
4.50 star(s) 41 Votes