MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's been six months!

Hard to believe it, but it's been exactly 6 months since I, with zero knowledge of renpy and VAM, created the prologue for the Instinct Unleashed and showed it to my girlfriend. She said it was awesome and I should definitely upload it somewhere. And now it's been half a fucking year since I did it!

I remember how worried I was when I uploaded the game to the site and expected it to be trashed for its poor graphics, weak story, and a bunch of other flaws. However, you have met the game very warmly, which has given me tremendous motivation to continue this endeavor. I am eternally grateful to every player who decided to support financially or left a feedback comment, bug report, review. Without you, this game probably wouldn't exist!

I want to say a special thank you to my proofreader TsubameYui , who corrects my mistakes and helps with translation, as well as my subscriber and gallery developer junkgkj , for his unlimited help and patience.

The story of Instinct Unleashed is still unfinished, but I can tell you for sure that I will continue to work on games with futa protagonists in the future, because I love it. I have ideas for at least 2-3 games, but it's too early to talk about it. I need a new PC first.

Again, to everyone, thank you so much for continuing to follow Jade's journey and may your Nightmares be Kind!

View attachment 3960832

My congratulations to you! And I wish you further success in the project... (y) :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's been six months!

Hard to believe it, but it's been exactly 6 months since I, with zero knowledge of renpy and VAM, created the prologue for the Instinct Unleashed and showed it to my girlfriend. She said it was awesome and I should definitely upload it somewhere. And now it's been half a fucking year since I did it!

I remember how worried I was when I uploaded the game to the site and expected it to be trashed for its poor graphics, weak story, and a bunch of other flaws. However, you have met the game very warmly, which has given me tremendous motivation to continue this endeavor. I am eternally grateful to every player who decided to support financially or left a feedback comment, bug report, review. Without you, this game probably wouldn't exist!

I want to say a special thank you to my proofreader TsubameYui , who corrects my mistakes and helps with translation, as well as my subscriber and gallery developer junkgkj , for his unlimited help and patience.

The story of Instinct Unleashed is still unfinished, but I can tell you for sure that I will continue to work on games with futa protagonists in the future, because I love it. I have ideas for at least 2-3 games, but it's too early to talk about it. I need a new PC first.

Again, to everyone, thank you so much for continuing to follow Jade's journey and may your Nightmares be Kind!

View attachment 3960832

Its still awesome. You are still in my top five. You know, yours and another four AVN and games. And only one another is futa.
Graphic is still "poor", but better than in first releas. And now it is part of your sign. And story is better with every update.

Thank you very much for this great adventure.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It's been six months!

View attachment 3960832

Wait what??? This is only 6 month in development???

Mate, you created greater things in half a year than 80% of devs here in 2 or 3 years.

Thats pretty amazing stuff and makes me looking even more forward to where this journey will lead us.

Very well done and thank you very much for your Fairness and generousity to share your stuff here.

Keep being awesome!

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
It's been six months!

View attachment 3960832

It's amazing what you have accomplish in 6 months!
1 chapter a month, it's a very fast pace!

Granted, the graphics aren't the best.
But as I already write, I think you overcome this with all the little moves the characters do. Like tilting the head, eyes movements...
It make the scenes lively.
And I could be wrong, but I suspect VAM allow you to deliver render more quickly that with DAZ or Blender.

WzS

May 11, 2021
It's been six months!

View attachment 3960832

It's a treat being able to watch someone improve on their craft, whatever it is, having the motivation to keep that improvement going is massive, and with your new pc around the corner we can expect even greater things to come.

And just the fact you'll do another 2 novels with futa protrags lands you at the top of my dev watchlist. I'll have to finally make that Subscribestar account.

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes