Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Another bug/typo: Remove the first "was"

Also, is there a gallery unlocker? It'll get tedious with the 3 versions of Nate x Lena.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
it skipped the best friend and his girlfriend scene(there are 3 with them depending on choice) and the new eva scene for me according to the gallery. I restarted when chapter 5 came out so should this be happening?
Run it again fom start. There are few new parts. Not much only few sentencies.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Also, anyone know what model of Plymouth Carlos left Jade? not too good with Plymouths (or most American cars) but my gut says it's either a GTX, Barracuda or a Roadrunner

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Isn't it that you need to be rough with her?

View attachment 3954502

The first option.

You can later decide to come in or on her but I thought that it was this first decision that was meaningful to her path.
If I'm not mistaken, you must cum inside her after.
I remember not cumming in her for my first playthrough and I didn't get that scene.
When I restart for chapter 5, I change my choice to come inside, and this time I get the scene.
But Kind Nightmares may have change that with chapter 6.
Yeah, you need both. The condition for her turning up is simply
Python:
if blairinside:
But the MC only gets the option to finish inside Blair if she decides to be rough with her.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

You know you'd think on my 2nd playthrough I'd remember and be prepared for Sam's route so I don't rename Jade Samantha to ensure it doesn't get confusing, but some habits are difficult to break and Imma have to live with my Samantha calling Sam, Sammy and Samantha as well
If you're comfortable using the console:
Python:
mc_name = "Definitely Not Samantha"

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yeah, you need both. The condition for her turning up is simply
Python:
if blairinside:
But the MC only gets the option to finish inside Blair if she decides to be rough with her.

View attachment 3955286 View attachment 3955287
WOW I didn't know that fact, interesting, luckily in favor of increasing the Futa population and ensuring Jade's offspring I always choose for her to end up inside in any scene, it would be very epic to see an epilogue seeing all the LI she has chosen pregnant.:ROFLMAO:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Another great update.

Just wish you had an option to double team Lena without having to fuck Nathan :HideThePain:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hey, it's true, what the hell? Why can they do the classic thing where one fucks her on top and the other on the bottom and in the meantime they give each other an epic high five like lifelong brothers. :ROFLMAO:

Well, if that's the Dev's vision it's fine but it's a shame.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
HAHAHAHA!!!! THEY TRIED TO TELL ME STELLA WASN'T A FUTA AND IT WAS A GLITCH WITH HER SKIRT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA VINDICATION!!! FUTAXFUTA ROUTE HERE I COME
Well, to be fair, until now, we didn't have indisputable evidences.
We had strong presumptions, but they where still that, presumptions.
But now, we know for sure.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Another fantastic update. I'm really loving how the story is progressing between Jade and Mia. I won't even be upset if Jade and Mia never end up being intimate as long as they can be close again.

I mean, I definitely **want** to see Jade plugging Mia and then Ivy and leaving them both cum filled and twitching on their bed as Jade smirks like a badass, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if it never happened.

Need more Aunty action on the next update, though! I miss the MILF.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Another fantastic update. I'm really loving how the story is progressing between Jade and Mia. I won't even be upset if Jade and Mia never end up being intimate as long as they can be close again.

I mean, I definitely **want** to see Jade plugging Mia and then Ivy and leaving them both cum filled and twitching on their bed as Jade smirks like a badass, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if it never happened.

Need more Aunty action on the next update, though! I miss the MILF.
Agreed - but given Ivy's comments right at the start, I'd bet anything but a violent semen inferno (still the best game title ever) would be a total disappointment for her. Plus, I'd bet she and Mia would like to have some kids ... Jade could probably help with that. That's just what a nice sister does. For the family. :sneaky:

Anyway, I hope, however the story goes, we get a chance to be a loving Mami for Julie. She deserves some real love. Poor girl is a walking cry for help and a ginormous schlong is about the next best thing to fill that gaping hole .. in her heart. And in difference to some of the other girls/bois, I don't see all that much potential to match her with someone else .. I mean, the obligatory threesome with Ash aside ..

• Love
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Agreed - but given Ivy's comments right at the start, I'd bet anything but a violent semen inferno (still the best game title ever) would be a total disappointment for her. Plus, I'd bet she and Mia would like to have some kids ... Jade could probably help with that. That's just what a nice sister does. For the family. :sneaky:

Anyway, I hope, however the story goes, we get a chance to be a loving Mami for Julie. She deserves some real love. Poor girl is a walking cry for help and a ginormous schlong is about the next best thing to fill that gaping hole .. in her heart. And in difference to some of the other girls/bois, I don't see all that much potential to match her with someone else .. I mean, the obligatory threesome with Ash aside ..
There is an obligatory threesome with Julie?

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
There is an obligatory threesome with Julie?
I'd say obligatory is a strong word, but the way Jade speaks to Julie about her and Ash indicates that she should be open to sharing because Jade has more than enough love to go around. They're best friends and both love Jade. I think there should be a threesome with Ash and Julie but it certainly isn't obligatory

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes