damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I adore you hun but it says in bright red letters you must start a new game under the part you highlighted.
First, Avaron1974 adore me! You can all be jealous! :p

Second, probably because of my bad English skill, I understood that we have to start a new game in order to play chapter 5, not 6.
As I had already play the chapter 5 and started a new game at that time, I didn't understood I had to restart again for the chapter 6.
I now I'm the only one to blame about my misunderstanding (damn, I would have like to put the blame on someone else :)).
But perhaps others could make the same mistake.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am still on Chapter 2 so I will probably find this out, but does MC eventually tell Ashley the truth about Julie, or does Ash find out herself?

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
You seem to confuse mockery for anger.

We were amused that you seemed to be the only person that couldn't see the obvious.
Who's we? You were the only one that brought it up and I asked if it was confirmed it was not confirmed you were speculating you gave one reason you thought she was I said maybe she was but also gave multiple examples of visual mistakes that have occurred throughout the game that could explain your reason away

• Angry
Reactions: Analsole

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
There's no new Blair scene in this update. For Blair to turn up in chapter 5, the MC must finish inside her at their first meeting.
Isn't it that you need to be rough with her?

1724277279564.png

The first option.

You can later decide to come in or on her but I thought that it was this first decision that was meaningful to her path.

Reactions: Camel

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Et puis merde!" (that you can translate in this context by "Screw it!") sound better in this scene.
It's what you will say before doing something that you may regret, but you will regret for sure if you don't do it.
Like kissing someone you are attracted by, with the risk to be rejected, but you know you'll regret for the rest of your life if you don't make the move.

So, I agree it fit more here.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Isn't it that you need to be rough with her?

View attachment 3954502

The first option.

You can later decide to come in or on her but I thought that it was this first decision that was meaningful to her path.
If I'm not mistaken, you must cum inside her after.
I remember not cumming in her for my first playthrough and I didn't get that scene.
When I restart for chapter 5, I change my choice to come inside, and this time I get the scene.
But Kind Nightmares may have change that with chapter 6.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I finally got the Lena scene out, I had to go through the whole story from the beginning but it was worth it.

Again, even though the Dev says the game is not BDSM, the conversations and values Jade seeks in a relationship are trust and absolute loyalty, essential things in BDSM.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I finally got the Lena scene out, I had to go through the whole story from the beginning but it was worth it.

Again, even though the Dev says the game is not BDSM, the conversations and values Jade seeks in a relationship are trust and absolute loyalty, essential things in BDSM.
Or.......values important in ANY relationship worth its salt.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Replaying stories when the latest update requires a new game is always fun for me. It reminds me of stuff that I forgot, like how the bar at the beginning of the game is almost a 1:1 recreation of Paddy's Pub from It's Always Sunny or how The Triangle is pretty much ripped straight from GTA IV with the neon lighting replaced with regular lighting. I don't know if Kind Nightmares went out of their way to recreate/find the environments or if it was just a coincidence they used a Paddy's & Triangle set, but I love it regardless. I imagine the front of The Triangle looks exactly like if you loaded up GTA IV and headed down to Bohan

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
it skipped the best friend and his girlfriend scene(there are 3 with them depending on choice) and the new eva scene for me according to the gallery. I restarted when chapter 5 came out so should this be happening?

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes