gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I wanted to reach through the screen and give the MC a good kicking when she was speaking very seriously and earnestly with Mia about a) the Importance of Honesty and b) her cool new girlfriend and completely neglected to mention that "oh yeah by the way dude, your girlfriend is totally lying to you."

There haven't been that many instances of the MC just being plain stupid, but that was always going to blow up in their face; predictable and fully avoidable by a little honesty earlier on.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I wanted to reach through the screen and give the MC a good kicking when she was speaking very seriously and earnestly with Mia about a) the Importance of Honesty and b) her cool new girlfriend and completely neglected to mention that "oh yeah by the way dude, your girlfriend is totally lying to you."

There haven't been that many instances of the MC just being plain stupid, but that was always going to blow up in their face; predictable and fully avoidable by a little honesty earlier on.
You know, I sometimes write Jade's actions from personal experience. It's easier for me to make her a real person with problems and worries rather than a superhuman Mary Sue.

I've had moments in my personal life where I've faced situations like this, where your best friend's girlfriend is practically openly sleeping with the whole town, and you tell him about it, but he doesn't want to hear you because he loves her and doesn't believe you, says you're lying and jealous. And it all lasts until he finds out for himself. It's times like this that you realize it's better to stay out of other people's relationships and let them figure it out for themselves.

And since I try to make the game and the actions of most characters logical from my point of view, you should probably give me a kicking.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

Yeah it was dumb af, should have taken the opportunity to come clean about knowing the girlfriend as well right there and then.

Agreed. I'm really not into the futa on male thing (at least not with a masculine looking guy like Nate) but it feels wrong to just exclude him. :HideThePain:
It does feel wrong to exclude him but I had to do it in the end, watching him take it up the ass just doesn't do it for me. :KEK:
Very slim chance but maybe the dev will give us an option of including him later on without having to fuck him.

Reactions: gregers

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Telling someone that "Your loved one is fucking someone" is low in relation to yourself. It's their personal business and let them decide for themselves..

if I know that my friend's girlfriend was seen with someone, or my friend was with another girl, it's none of our business, we are not going to get our hands dirty. It's their life and their situations. If we open our mouths, we'll put ourselves in a corner and awkward situations by betraying trust in both.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
The interaction that pissed me off was when Susan tried to guilt Jade over not being there after Carlos' death. Like how fucking dare you. YOU kicked me out, you separated me from the family, you didn't even fucking bother to tell me my father died you bitch, I found out 4 years after his death because I saw your skank ass on TV with your new husband and my aunt was the one that told me he died. I would have throttled her then and there for that shit

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
What I liked concerning Susan, is Jade and Jasmine wondering what their father saw in her because to them and us as the players, she has no redeeming quality. It felt like the game acknowledging the player's thoughts and saying don't worry, we will eventually get to that mystery.

Jul 24, 2017
1724413640313.png

Bad clipping issue in the background at the mall, during the second conversation with Jasmine.

My browser crashed so I don't have the exact line, but during the conversation with Ashley on the phone, Ashley asks "What are you doing?" and Jade replies "I do some things at my home." Should be "I'm doing things at my home," although "Your mom" "Just some things at my home" would be more natural.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have to say that the update was excellent. A big movement in the story and in the relationships.

Futa on male isn't really my thing, but I wanted to ask. Does Nate/Lena choice have any effect on the story? Or just for a variation of scenes? Wouldn't it be possible to play continuously and just choose who I want there before their scene? If it doesn't affect the story, I find it pointless to have every path saved and go through the game 3 times just for one scene.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Well, this may be one of those "to each their own", and while I do understand the "mind your own business", honestly, one would be a shitty friend if they kept something this important from their dear friend(s). If you truly care about your friends, you will be honest and direct with them.

I too am of the opinion that MC should have been direct with her sister, whom she claims to love and adore, about having met the GF. Would have avoided an entire case of a totally unnecessary goose chase.

With that said, I am glad that things did get patched up, even if they shouldn't have gotten this far.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've had moments in my personal life where I've faced situations like this, where your best friend's girlfriend is practically openly sleeping with the whole town, and you tell him about it, but he doesn't want to hear you because he loves her and doesn't believe you, says you're lying and jealous. And it all lasts until he finds out for himself. It's times like this that you realize it's better to stay out of other people's relationships and let them figure it out for themselves.
Yeah it was dumb af, should have taken the opportunity to come clean about knowing the girlfriend as well right there and then.
Telling someone that "Your loved one is fucking someone" is low in relation to yourself. It's their personal business and let them decide for themselves..
Yeah, the issue is not "your girlfriend is fucking someone else" (we don't know that I think, although it wouldn't be surprising given what we've seen of Ivy), but just a heads up: "Hey, while we're sharing, I should tell you that your girlfriend has been speaking to me because she's really eager for the two of us to patch things up (and maybe fuck). She's one of the few women in town I haven't put my dick in yet, so good job there."

The MC is directly involved, so it is their specific business. Otherwise I would agree.

And since I try to make the game and the actions of most characters logical from my point of view, you should probably give me a kicking.
It's your story and as long as the logic works for you, that's the important thing. No kicking required, unless you actually want one of course; we don't kink-shame in this house.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
So, would it be possible to arrange it so that the partner/partners can be selected before each of their scenes?
I want scenes with Lena, with both and also I want full gallery.
Thanks
I may have understood your question wrong, but if you have chosen both of them, you will see scenes with both of them at the same time. So, if you want scenes only with Lena, you need to make a separate save with her.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I may have understood your question wrong, but if you have chosen both of them, you will see scenes with both of them at the same time. So, if you want scenes only with Lena, you need to make a separate save with her.
You understand correctly.
And what if I want all three scenes? It will be really confusing after some time with saves. Also it is boring when you must run whole game again for three "variations of one (nonplot) scene".

It's just my habit to reach the full gallery.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You understand correctly.
And what if I want all three scenes? It will be really confusing after some time with saves. Also it is boring when you must run whole game again for three "variations of one (nonplot) scene".

It's just my habit to reach the full gallery.
Is there actually 3 different scenes? Or is there a Nate Scene, a Lena Scene, and the Couple Scene, which contains both the Nate and Lena Scenes?

In other words, is there actually any unique content in their Solo Scenes?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is there actually 3 different scenes? Or is there a Nate Scene, a Lena Scene, and the Couple Scene, which contains both the Nate and Lena Scenes?

There are 3 separate scenes. You wanna see them all without some gallery unlocker, you'd have to have 3 saves.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's been six months!

Hard to believe it, but it's been exactly 6 months since I, with zero knowledge of renpy and VAM, created the prologue for the Instinct Unleashed and showed it to my girlfriend. She said it was awesome and I should definitely upload it somewhere. And now it's been half a fucking year since I did it!

I remember how worried I was when I uploaded the game to the site and expected it to be trashed for its poor graphics, weak story, and a bunch of other flaws. However, you have met the game very warmly, which has given me tremendous motivation to continue this endeavor. I am eternally grateful to every player who decided to support financially or left a feedback comment, bug report, review. Without you, this game probably wouldn't exist!

I want to say a special thank you to my proofreader TsubameYui , who corrects my mistakes and helps with translation, as well as my subscriber and gallery developer junkgkj , for his unlimited help and patience.

The story of Instinct Unleashed is still unfinished, but I can tell you for sure that I will continue to work on games with futa protagonists in the future, because I love it. I have ideas for at least 2-3 games, but it's too early to talk about it. I need a new PC first.

Again, to everyone, thank you so much for continuing to follow Jade's journey and may your Nightmares be Kind!

ScreenShot_20240823213644.jpeg

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Yeah, I mean it should be one grupe scene split in two separate scenes. But there are one scene for Lena, one for Nate and one for threesome.
There is no need for three separate gameplays in real

Reactions: Faptime
4.50 star(s) 41 Votes