RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A slightly different take:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to finding out more with the next update.
I would also like to add that Fannie may, on top of all that, be a on the closet bigot. She keeps Stella close because she is sexually attracted by her but at the same time she can't let people know that one of the biggest haters of futas fancy one herself.
Add to that her obssessive and violent behaviour and we have Fannie treating Stella pretty much like a pet/slave.

I also agree that if she was indeed the one behind the attack on Jade using Dwayne would point back at her.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
I would also like to add that Fannie may, on top of all that, be a on the closet bigot. She keeps Stella close because she is sexually attracted by her but at the same time she can't let people know that one of the biggest haters of futas fancy one herself.
Add to that her obssessive and violent behaviour and we have Fannie treating Stella pretty much like a pet/slave.

I also agree that if she was indeed the one behind the attack on Jade using Dwayne would point back at her.
Good point. I was wondering if anyone else might have thought she could be in denial about being attracted to futanari.
It would fit the scenario of the bully showing hatred toward a group because they secretly hate themselves for liking that group.
Once we know more about Fannie and Stella's lives together we'll have a better picture, and can revisit the hypothesis.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Awesome game dev and thank u for not making us cuck Nathan. Most games would just use the excuse , husband infertile , have sex with wife behind his back or agree to have an open relationship, but then fuck behind his back nevertheless. Glad we have the option to actually be in a swinging/sharing relationship with the best friend and not a Netorase. On that note screw Adam , Jade's brother .

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
She can cum inside her but KN didn't indicate it would get her pregnant like they did for Evie and Julie
Yeah I really hope that will be avoidable as it is totally not my thing personally. And there is the doc who explicitly is there for preg fetish. I hope that does not spill into the other pathes but will be contained to the doctors one.

Reactions: BroProHelpas

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I don't see Madison Clocking Jade. I see Madison as still stuck in the Hi school ways of thinking with hi school scheming and Hi school consequences. A barbed bat to the head is not part of that. I feel that she will try to trap Jade in a Hi school way of doing things. Something that Jade has overgrown a long time ago. The manipulation that Jade is doing of Madison is counting on that I presume. Madison is like in the timbit league while Jade is in the pro. And the barbed bat to the head in the street is part of the pro league not the kid's one. Honestly I am not sure who knocked Jade out and I have no clear suspect. Fannie While an option and NTL known to have resorted to great lengths to silence people, I don't see Jade being around Stella as a threat worthy of the risks taken by the actions at the end of the last update. I suppose the people that noticed Jade are from elsewhere. Maybe such a risky warning is worth it for someone. Olivier Dubois is a great suspect for me right now. Monitoring his girl, he might feel that she is bringing Viv to close to some dangerous waters. Or it might be someone else entirely different that we don't know of yet.

By the way there was a missed opportunity to name Olivier Yvan instead. Yvan Dubois is a polysemic name when said out loud, at least in my part of the world. It also means he is selling wood. Something that is fitting for someone working in construction. I also happen to know of someone named that way. Great guy, worked for the promotion of sports and worked to get the Olympics to Montréal in 1976.

Reactions: Birdnman993

JoePeach

Oct 6, 2024
A little girl with a high school bully mentality beats a 2 meter tall muscular woman over the head with a bat? Sounds like the beginning of a very bad joke.

I think it's Fannie, but why would she do that? Because I wanted to see if there would be a change and I rejected Stella, but the outcome was the same. So I doubt it's jealousy.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I don't see Madison Clocking Jade. I see Madison as still stuck in the Hi school ways of thinking with hi school scheming and Hi school consequences. A barbed bat to the head is not part of that. I feel that she will try to trap Jade in a Hi school way of doing things. Something that Jade has overgrown a long time ago. The manipulation that Jade is doing of Madison is counting on that I presume. Madison is like in the timbit league while Jade is in the pro. And the barbed bat to the head in the street is part of the pro league not the kid's one. Honestly I am not sure who knocked Jade out and I have no clear suspect. Fannie While an option and NTL known to have resorted to great lengths to silence people, I don't see Jade being around Stella as a threat worthy of the risks taken by the actions at the end of the last update. I suppose the people that noticed Jade are from elsewhere. Maybe such a risky warning is worth it for someone. Olivier Dubois is a great suspect for me right now. Monitoring his girl, he might feel that she is bringing Viv to close to some dangerous waters. Or it might be someone else entirely different that we don't know of yet.

By the way there was a missed opportunity to name Olivier Yvan instead. Yvan Dubois is a polysemic name when said out loud, at least in my part of the world. It also means he is selling wood. Something that is fitting for someone working in construction. I also happen to know of someone named that way. Great guy, worked for the promotion of sports and worked to get the Olympics to Montréal in 1976.
I actually entirely forgot about Viv's dad, that honestly feels like the most reasonable suspect for sure.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
A little girl with a high school bully mentality beats a 2 meter tall muscular woman over the head with a bat? Sounds like the beginning of a very bad joke.
Yeah. And you're make a bad joke here. Like she had to do it herself and couldn't have persuaded someone to do it. Besides, a blow with a bat is not a blow with a fist, you don't need much force there.

Jun 16, 2022
Sorry, I responded late. Very busy and tiring week. Blair in my opinion, is the most straightforward and safe LI in the game. No baggage through means of being in another relationship/marriage (Evelyn), family issues (Julie), lacks confidence/identity of oneself (Stella), proving one's self-worth to family/society at large (Viv), the list goes on.
Straightforward in the sense, Blair isn't secretive and is open about her feelings whether they could or couldn't negatively affect Jade's (the player's) opinion on her. Blair wasted no time in admitting that she's unsure about taking on a promotion which would distance herself greatly from Jade, as well as confessing to Jade that she is pretty much in love with her, despite being around each other for so little time.
This might be a big reach, but I mentioned "safe" for Blair because I believe she is also supposed to be the 1st person of many that Jade truly opens up/attaches to others after years of being a loner without backlash (exceptions being Dimitri and that new girl from her past).

Can't Jade impregnate her in the beginning ?
As far as I'm aware, the answer is no. There's no clear-cut impregnation scene(s) like there was/are for Evelyn, the doctor, and Julie.

Reactions: BroProHelpas

JoePeach

Oct 6, 2024
Yeah. And you're make a bad joke here. Like she had to do it herself and couldn't have persuaded someone to do it. Besides, a blow with a bat is not a blow with a fist, you don't need much force there.
Okay, I get it, you're the aggressive type, but I wasn't addressing you personally, I was talking about the very idea that Maddison could pull something like that off. I mean, why would she do that? It's out of character. She might try to seduce the mc, she might try to manipulate her or blackmail, but to attack/hire someone to attack? Like, come on.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes