Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
is the oral climax scene bug in 1.03? Or is that fixed in 1.04
I have the same problem, can't select any cumshot scene when entering blowjob scene. If i click on "4", the swallow scene will play, but every other buttons will make the girl goes insane and move weirdly.

Others had the same problem?

Reactions: Cryswar

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Well, I'm having translation problems. I've waited for a couple min but nothing gets translated, and I'm constantly connected to the internet. Restarted several times and even checked the back log seeing if itll get translated there but no luck. Normally, I dont have problems and when I do, I can usually figure out how to fix it, but this is the first time that I am at a loss. Even redownloaded the game couple times but still has not been resolved. Any advice?

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Well, I'm having translation problems. I've waited for a couple min but nothing gets translated, and I'm constantly connected to the internet. Restarted several times and even checked the back log seeing if itll get translated there but no luck. Normally, I dont have problems and when I do, I can usually figure out how to fix it, but this is the first time that I am at a loss. Even redownloaded the game couple times but still has not been resolved. Any advice?
Nvm, Fixed the Problem.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
sorry for late update, even tho it was posted months ago.

P.S= for those with AV detecting some trojan or whatever shit that is, its normal. thats the injector for auto translator, you know it if you played koikatu

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
the game does not auto translate to english even after running the io.exe application in the game data folder. what else do I do?
edit, in game operations translate but not the menu

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes