• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Slyle_

Sep 19, 2018
@Shuppy i did a scan for ur file and here is the result.
The detected file is most likely the English Launcher that @Prick posted about.
Just delete the English Launcher from the files, it's not needed to launch the game with translations and you can just change the settings from within the game instead of doing it through the launcher, problem solved.

I may update my links with the launcher removed, just so more people don't have issues.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No i scan the unextract rar directly.
I did a full scan and a custom scan with malwarebytes, (it was clean) and I usually trust it's results.
Until the individual who created the launcher patch / English launcher comes forward and explains why the patch behaves like a virus, I'm going to continue saying it's a false positive.
I searched the entirety of the hongfire thread, and there was only one post about the virus potential, but it was just the patcher. Patches like these are well known to have characteristics of viruses, but they are not.

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
The detected file is most likely the English Launcher that @Prick posted about.
Just delete the English Launcher from the files, it's not needed to launch the game with translations and you can just change the settings from within the game instead of doing it through the launcher, problem solved.

I may update my links with the launcher removed, just so more people don't have issues.
Please do, thanks.

Btw why is ur version only 1.7 GB and the version OP upload is 2.4GB?

Slyle_

Sep 19, 2018
Please do, thanks.

Btw why is ur version only 1.7 GB and the version OP upload is 2.4GB?
Better compression due to 7Zip. Most people don't have access to fast internet so I compress my uploads as much as possible to save people time & data (if they have a cap as well)

Also, I updated both of the links last night, they no longer contain the English launcher.

Ffs, the machine translate is mediocre...any 100% save file for version 1.04??
That's a given, machine translation is never going to be perfect.

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
@Shuppy yea, downloaded it last night, my av didnt detect anything, thanks. Do u have the 100% save? Or other version will just be fine?

NanoEbola

Feb 21, 2019
any update about the translation? it takes like 3 seconds for the game to translate the text, the menu is not translated and if i click the text it wont translate the rest of the text...... i need to wait for the game to translate -_-

Slyle_

Sep 19, 2018
any update about the translation? it takes like 3 seconds for the game to translate the text, the menu is not translated and if i click the text it wont translate the rest of the text...... i need to wait for the game to translate -_-
It's using Google Translate to translate the text into English, that's why there is a delay.
It shouldn't be 3 seconds though, unless your connection is slow.

Jan 26, 2019
wow, this game is suprising. I did not expect this. Easily in my top5

anyone knows about similar games like this? This is not as sandbox as AA or Koitaku is, but you have way more possibilites with the girls here and the individual animations are way more detailed

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
anyone knows about similar games like this? This is not as sandbox as AA or Koitaku is, but you have way more possibilites with the girls here and the individual animations are way more detailed

wow, this game is suprising. I did not expect this. Easily in my top5

..png
Sandbox = Virt A Mate

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
seems like some scenes/animations are locked depending on the girl(s) level. is there any way to actually "lower"/downgrade their levels? or is it only for debug mode?

U

User_1243971

Make sure to use the application called "io" located in the "GameData" folder if you're not getting any translations.

Reactions: BigLoada
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes