lavarain

Feb 16, 2019
I did. But when i start the game, load button is remaing in gray.I can't load any data. Is there any way to solve this problem? Game's version:1.0.3, applied uncensored patch.
I play this whith my tablet, so i put it in external sd card.
Launch from the exe inside the data folder.

lavarain

Feb 16, 2019
My tablet's os is windows, so there is no problem on running it. It JUST cannot load the save data in the folder 'Save'. Should i change some setting to solve this?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
My tablet's os is windows, so there is no problem on running it. It JUST cannot load the save data in the folder 'Save'. Should i change some setting to solve this?
Are you trying to load someone else's save? If so it's likely an incompatible save.
If you're trying to load your own save, then it's likely an issue with your device.
I really don't know man. These types of games aren't designed to run on mobile devices, you could have a wide variety of issues. Insufficient memory, no vcredist, no directx support, no .net framework... the list goes on. If it's not a hardware problem, I can guarantee it's the software misbehaving with your operating environment.

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
Game doesn't translate, I am connected to internet, I've tried changing compatibility to windows 7 and run as administrator on the io exe, but nothing

IAmPervert

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone know why I can't cross 79% on Neko, Special Number 2?
I tried a few times and I am confused :3

Slyle_

Sep 19, 2018
I've downloaded the 1.04 version from the slow links that were provided by @johndoe1545 and I've re-compressed & uploaded them to my Google Drive.
If anyone wants the link or if OP would like to add it to the main post, just let me know.

EDIT: I've also manually updated BepInEx and the Auto Translator to their latest versions
EDIT 2: GDrive
EDIT 3: MEGA

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
If you have the latest version then yeah that'd be cool to share since you have it on a decent service!

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
I've downloaded the 1.04 version from the slow links that were provided by @johndoe1545 and I've re-compressed & uploaded them to my Google Drive.
If anyone wants the link or if OP would like to add it to the main post, just let me know.

EDIT: I've also manually updated BepInEx and the Auto Translator to their latest versions
EDIT 2: GDrive
EDIT 3: MEGA
anything new in 1.04?

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Game is not translating for me i think it is try's the first time cause i watch the word change real quick then change back once really really really fast then it stay not translated but i have tried renaming it, running as administrator, putting it in a shoter path still nothing and i am using window's 10

Slyle_

Sep 19, 2018
Game is not translating for me i think it is try's the first time cause i watch the word change real quick then change back once really really really fast then it stay not translated but i have tried renaming it, running as administrator, putting it in a shoter path still nothing and i am using window's 10
Make sure that you're running the io.exe file in the \GameData directory.
If you use the Launcher, the translations won't work.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes