Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Has anyone found any galleries with character presets?
The gallery is in game as "debug" mode.
The presets are stock until you change them, or download someone else's.
I think there is a character thread on HongFire.

deme123

Dec 26, 2018
HI, I had problems with runing game with translation. Changing compatibility settings to win 7 didin't work but I solved it. I had too long path on drive, when i changed "master" folder name for shorter It works.
Example: from C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103\
to C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirls
I hope someone find this usefull
You're awesome! worked for me, too.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
i downloaded a save and it seems the endings are you getting ntr'ed. at least at the level 4 relationship the catgirl had. can i influence this or nah? not a big deal either way

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i downloaded a save and it seems the endings are you getting ntr'ed. at least at the level 4 relationship the catgirl had. can i influence this or nah? not a big deal either way
If you have the debug save, click the little bell on the title screen. This will bring up the "gallery" which you can pick the levels of the girls, which directly effects which scenes are available.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018

Overview:
There is a luxury nightclub with demi-human hostesses known as "Demi-Stage Cafe".
In the guise of a restaurant, the hostesses provide customers with sexual service.
Let's train the hostesses in your favorite ways with lewd orders in your hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 08/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.03
Language: English (Machine Translated)
Genre:

Installation:

README:

Download: - - - -

its not on english

D

Deleted member 808788

How was this automatic translation added to the game, could someone please explain it to me? I would like to add the translation to another game of dlsite...

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How was this automatic translation added to the game, could someone please explain it to me? I would like to add the translation to another game of dlsite...
It's plugin based, it runs in the background and hooks the text, which runs it through google translate.
If you're trying to translate games from scratch I salute you and wish you the best of luck.

Not 100% sure, but bepinex is used for a bunch of unity games. Google should bring you to the github page.

Luz303

Donor
Dec 16, 2018
have the same translation problem

thx 4 help

preloader_20190107_121910_922

BepInEx 4.1.0.0 - io
[Message] Preloader started
[Fatal] Could not run preloader!
[Fatal] System.IO.IsolatedStorage.IsolatedStorageException: Could not find file "C:\Users\Mower\Desktop\Automower\Garantie\schöttel\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULT ORDER ~Cocky Cat Girls' Pleasure Corruption is on the Menu~ ver.1.03 [English-Uncen]\GameData\io_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll".
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.GetFileStream (System.String fileName, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule (System.String fileName, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition.ReadAssembly (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Bootstrap.AssemblyPatcher.PatchAll (System.String directory, IDictionary`2 patcherMethodDictionary, IEnumerable`1 initializers, IEnumerable`1 finalizers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Bootstrap.Preloader.Run () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
have the same translation problem

thx 4 help

preloader_20190107_121910_922

First thing you need to do, see this?
Could not find file "C:\Users\Mower\Desktop\Automower\Garantie\schöttel\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULT ORDER ~Cocky Cat Girls' Pleasure Corruption is on the Menu~ ver.1.03 [English-Uncen]\GameData\io_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll".

That is a VERY long file path.
Make it shorter. Put the game folder on your desktop and rename the main folder to something shorter. This is a known issue. I'm not sure if this is why you're having problems, but the long file path name has been known to cause problems.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Luz303

Donor
Dec 16, 2018
First thing you need to do, see this?
Could not find file "C:\Users\Mower\Desktop\Automower\Garantie\schöttel\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULT ORDER ~Cocky Cat Girls' Pleasure Corruption is on the Menu~ ver.1.03 [English-Uncen]\GameData\io_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll".

That is a VERY long file path.
Make it shorter. Put the game folder on your desktop and rename the main folder to something shorter. This is a known issue. I'm not sure if this is why you're having problems, but the long file path name has been known to cause problems.

it helps! thx love u # nohomo

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
Great game but needs a proper manual translation. I'd actually replay it so I'm less confused about the story generated by the auto translate.

kzoo

Oct 1, 2018
I'm sorry to ask this, but i've been searching a long time but, when i want to extract the game, it ask me a password but i don't found any inormations on the thread or anywhere else, could someone help me ?
Thanks

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

1.04 is here, as usual just copy over the translations files and it will work like a charm.

P.S = i have shitty internet so i can't upload it to more trust-able host, i'm sorry

P.S #2 = use mexashare, it is the only host that doesn't limit download speed except a 30-min wait to download next parts

BeLiaLx85

Dec 30, 2017
could someone help me please?
when i'll start to see something in english? i run io.exe in data folder...
afther some attempts i tried to run as administrator to prevent firewall etch
but i can only see text in jp
and censored...
please any help, what i'm doin wrong? becouse to me seems like nothing.
it's like all the important things are in the folder gamedata--->BEpInEx
translation and uncensor files all all here i'm missing a step? i have to copy and paste them somewhere?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luy luy
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes