Jul 22, 2017
Your save worked thanks. I managed to get most of these though. I still can't get the other 3 special scenes for the white haired girl no matter the circumstances. It's kind of sad.
Oh also. The edited textures file where should I drop them?

In the picture: The pink colored options one where those upper 3 lines misses is what I mean for special scenes.

EDIT: Never mind the scenes I just figured it out. But I still have my question about the textures.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Oh also. The edited textures file where should I drop them?
In the picture: The pink colored options one where those upper 3 lines misses is what I mean for special scenes.
Change the level of EACH character, it will unlock different scenes depending on the individual levels of both girls.

The textures are completely optional. The zip file contains the raw textures for you to edit for yourself. It also contains an already packed asset file, with the improved textures applied. My guide is also linked on the same post. This would go in the main data folder.

Renne Perez

Nov 7, 2018
at the point after i take sound to the bdsm room, the text doesnt get translated. What do i do? If someone replies, id really appreciate it

Roger Ramjet

Nov 4, 2018
good to know but I stoped reading because of the poor translation, so I don't it will get any better whatever the language.
Yes, "I don't it will", too ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sartan

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I downloaded the mega version of this game. The red M version to be precise. Norton managed to identify a trojan9 in the game's folder after I had removed it to the recycling bin. Trojan.Gen.9 from what I read in their database is often a trojan that seeks to embed itself in windows operating files and cease computer function. I say this because this isn't Norton's usual false positive of WS.Reputation 1.

1543549165671.png
The location being within the folder of the game, in the recycling bin.

Reactions: Sckythes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The location being within the folder of the game, in the recycling bin.
Not to discredit your investigation, but are you 100% sure? I've seen "have-fun" patches flagged for false positives plenty of times due to the behavior of the code. Considering I'm using a copy shared through a torrent site, which was shared much earlier than this thread appeared, safe to say a large number of copies come with the English launcher. I also have the English launcher in my game folder, thus I did a little exploring on it myself, and here is what I've found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on the evidence above, if you have anything stored on your computer that can lead to financial ruin, you really shouldn't be pirating games / media anyway. That's always a risk.
I'm reading a load of different threads about d3d9caps, and it's split down the middle from what I've read.
Some say it's nothing more than a DirectX component, others say it's disguised as a legitimate file.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Not to discredit your investigation, but are you 100% sure? I've seen "have-fun" patches flagged for false positives plenty of times due to the behavior of the code. Considering I'm using a copy shared through a torrent site, which was shared much earlier than this thread appeared, safe to say a large number of copies come with the English launcher. I also have the English launcher in my game folder, thus I did a little exploring on it myself, and here is what I've found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on the evidence above, if you have anything stored on your computer that can lead to financial ruin, you really shouldn't be pirating games / media anyway. That's always a risk.
I'm reading a load of different threads about d3d9caps, and it's split down the middle from what I've read.
Some say it's nothing more than a DirectX component, others say it's disguised as a legitimate file.
I unfortunately cannot assist further. I hesitated to post this stuff even. Because you can never quite be sure due to the nature of viruses, and files of the like. I personally didn't like the game, hence why it was in my recycling bin at the time. This was just the product of a scan I ran just to do every month or so.

kantonkpp

Feb 19, 2018
Any clue as to how to get the 3 specials with both girls? I tried setting their individual levels at 1-cat and 2-bunny, is there anything that i'm missing?

kratt

Dec 20, 2017
Hey so is the file a virus or spyware after all? Kind of important before I consider downloading or putting it off the virus list

Swap_Holes

Nov 21, 2017
By far not an Expert on that Virus topic, but by browsing through the Post, could the whole "sending and receiving data periodically"-Story be harmlessly explained with the translation of the text? Seems like it's supposed to work in realtime through internet-translation or something like that...

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
By far not an Expert on that Virus topic, but by browsing through the Post, could the whole "sending and receiving data periodically"-Story be harmlessly explained with the translation of the text? Seems like it's supposed to work in realtime through internet-translation or something like that...
You might be correct. Like I said, the main concerns that appear on my scan could be malicious, but it does not mean that they are. Just suspicious. I had the game folder on my computer for several months, I can't say any of my shit has been compromised to my knowledge.

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
I had downloaded this game and did a scan and my virus protection didn't state anything suspicious and my computer gets scanned every night at 10pm and even then the results are clean. Or perhaps my Windows Defender doesn't read all virus's, malware, and spyware. Even if it's definitions are up-to-date.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I had downloaded this game and did a scan. . .
Windows Defender is definitely not the pinnacle of antivirus. It will flag suspicious programs, but for the most part WD is docile and useless against some more serious worms and viruses.

Reactions: Xakorik

Kim amato

Sep 10, 2017
Unfortunately, my computer detected a virus when I tried to run the game. Is there anything you can do about that?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Unfortunately, my computer detected a virus when I tried to run the game. Is there anything you can do about that?
The base game or the English launcher? It's very normal to have patchers or modified launchers get flagged. That's what we've been discussing.

If you must have an answer... If your computer contains valuable and compromising information about you, you shouldn't be pirating in the first place. I'm somewhat confident that F95 has a high moral standing and files should be scanned before they are uploaded. I don't make any guarantees though. Best way to know is to tag OP, @monroe and ask personally.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes