Kim amato

Sep 10, 2017
@monroe there's a virus flagged when I try and open the English version of the game. Do you know about anyone else running into this problem and/or how they fixed it? Also, thanks @Prick

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Recently, whenever I try to launch the game, I just get the dev's logo, the warning, and the debug menu all on the same screen(doesn't matter which launcher I use). I can click ´´return to title´´, but I can do nothing else. You'd think it's because I updated windows or something dumb like that, but I always try to hold off on doing that as long as I can.

Any idea what's wrong?

EDIT

After some testing, it seems the fault lies with the savegame file(for some reason).

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Was my first guess, the save is probably for a different version.
Makes sense. It's not the first time I've had that happen.

I downloaded zoneitorboneit's again(pretty sure that was the one), and I hope this won't happen again.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Makes sense. It's not the first time I've had that happen.

I downloaded zoneitorboneit's again(pretty sure that was the one), and I hope this won't happen again.
I believe I have a debug save floating around here too, don't remember which version unfortunately.

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
Erm guys...i download from nopy...any idea what is it? Im new here and this is the first time i download a hentai game lol

May 31, 2018
So I'm really enjoying this so far. What other games would be similar? Obviously the other game on f95 from this circle, but what else?

Things I like in this: some amount of sex control, POV camera, 3D, character customization. Any other games like that? I know about illusion, but idk if I'll like their games. Plus, smaller stuff like this interests me more.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So I'm really enjoying this so far. What other games would be similar? Obviously the other game on f95 from this circle, but what else?
If you want a much larger game that is similar, you should check out the recent games by Illusion. Honey Select has a massive and If you have a beefy computer and you can run graphics mods, check out LRE and HS-IBL from plasticmind along with the 4k skin mods.

Here is a little taste of what this game can look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want some realism, check out TK17 on . There is a big learning curve to modding, but it's probably my favorite in terms of flexibility. You can create your own poses, textures, and anything you want really. I would recommend you find a repack, such as TK4R or Slim edition to start with. R9X is easy to mess up the mods, and VX is still in testing.

• Wow
Reactions: ProXi54
May 31, 2018
If you want a much larger game that is similar, you should check out the recent games by Illusion. Honey Select has a massive and If you have a beefy computer and you can run graphics mods, check out LRE and HS-IBL from plasticmind along with the 4k skin mods.

Here is a little taste of what this game can look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want some realism, check out TK17 on . There is a big learning curve to modding, but it's probably my favorite in terms of flexibility. You can create your own poses, textures, and anything you want really. I would recommend you find a repack, such as TK4R or Slim edition to start with. R9X is easy to mess up the mods, and VX is still in testing.
Yep, know all about Honey Select. Sadly, no story with it. The Klub is definitely not my style.

Art style is another thing- the closest games I can think of are CM3D2 and Koikatsu, but as far as I know, you can't make any characters like Moe Rabbit in those. Everything I've seen from those games is narrow hips.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Art style is another thing- the closest games I can think of are CM3D2 and Koikatsu, but as far as I know, you can't make any characters like Moe Rabbit in those. Everything I've seen from those games is narrow hips.
Even the default sliders in CM3D2 and COM3D readily allow for THICC, to speak nothing of what mods enable (slider unlocks ftw). Sounds like a narrow sample issue.

Reactions: Xakorik
May 31, 2018
Even the default sliders in CM3D2 and COM3D readily allow for THICC, to speak nothing of what mods enable (slider unlocks ftw). Sounds like a narrow sample issue.
Must be, every example I've seen looks more like Sound. I'll have to do some checking into COM3D2 then, supposedly an English version is coming.

Robi_1

Jun 1, 2018
So I have a problem I can't save I see that it's auto saving but when I restard the game I can't continue can somone help?

Reactions: Say:onara
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
not much to say, good art and animation. skipped the story (i don't expect anything of value from a setting like this)
honestly this is pointless. just go play a sex sim. you get this and more.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes