Koltver

Apr 27, 2017
how do i use the shota character there is a way to use them instead of the fat guy and the avarage one?
Just keep playing with the bunnygirl until you get lvl 2 with her, after that you will be able to unlock the shota scenes in the specials for 10 points.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
that moment when you find amazing sex game but your computer potato
Disable the mirror in the option menu, run the game with less resolution than your monitor, and remove parts of the enviroment if necessary with the numer 4. Also, if you're desperate, close everything, even your anti-virus, disable all themes (transparency, shadow effects, all that shit) and make sure that your powerplan (if you're on a notebook) is set to max perfomance.

gunjate

Oct 27, 2018
The online machine translation got one big benefit: you can change the language of the translation easily by editing the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file in BepInEx folder, go on the line "Language=en", you can change the "en" to your native language (example: "es" for spanish, "fr" for france, "ru" for russian, etc...), save that, then open folder BepInEx\translation and remove all "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt" files (or move it/them in an other folder if you want to re-use this already done's english translations in the future).

Sartan

May 3, 2018
good to know but I stoped reading because of the poor translation, so I don't it will get any better whatever the language.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
This is now my favorite hentai game, It's so much like 3D Custom Order Maid, which is another I love

French Cream

Oct 17, 2018
I've been trying to open this game for two days. I can't seem to fix this error.
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.5f1_2cac56bf7bb6]

io.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module io.exe at 0023:00e63e49.

Read from location 00000020 caused an access violation.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I've been trying to open this game for two days. I can't seem to fix this error.
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.5f1_2cac56bf7bb6]

io.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module io.exe at 0023:00e63e49.

Read from location 00000020 caused an access violation.
I don't know much about Unity, but usually these kind of errors are caused by bad code, ram and sometimes privilege issues. Make sure you have the last version 1.03, make sure you have enough ram to run the game (a least 4 GB) and always run the game with administrator privileges.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope this game gets a better translation other than the machine one... most of the dialogue doesn't make sense.

Jul 22, 2017
Good game. I wanted to play with English translation but didn't bother after trying to play it in Japanese since it's kind of easy to remember what button you need to use for certain things. Would be still nice to be in English though.

My only problem is that I can't ''buy'' all the 5 unlockable modes in the shop. Can only buy 3 or something. Later on when the points increase after like 50 out of 100 some of the modes I unlock disappear as well like the shotacon modes. Any idea how I can unlock everything and still keep them in the menu?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
My only problem is that I can't ''buy'' all the 5 unlockable modes in the shop. . .
The level of the girl determines the scenes available. There is also FFM scenes where both girls must be at a specific level each.
If you can figure out how to access the debug mode, or find a save here in the thread, you don't have to work quite as much.
See post #28 for my save.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes