PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
So, I just downloaded this game and got the Debug menu from one of the saves someone posted and I gotta say, this thing is AMAZING. The h-content blew me away and I just found out you can customize the characters as well.
Definitely enjoying this.

soylomas

Sep 17, 2017
forgive me my english is very bad and I'm using the google translator
I have a query, what requirements does this game have?
From already thank you very much

gsmnrts

Dec 21, 2018
it is in japanese, and I don't know what is the meaning of english (machine translated). it's all japanese way to read.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
The translator weirdly stop working after visiting the milf girl in the level 2 intro. Any info on why it happen?

EDIT: I think I have fixed it, I just installed the lasted version of the autotranslator, you can get it here:

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
The translator weirdly stop working after visiting the milf girl in the level 2 intro. Any info on why it happen?

EDIT: I think I have fixed it, I just installed the lasted version of the autotranslator, you can get it here:
abit more info with my info would be nice, for example which one of these are you supposed to dl?

Mjoelnir

Jul 6, 2018
I had problems with the translation. I tried all tips from here nothing worked!
Then i restarted my PC and now the translation works a intendet lol

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
Despite having to struggle without the a english translator, the main menu BGM is nice to listen to though. But seriously, if anyone can help with that I'd really appreciated it. #WorthPlayingThis #SeriouslyTryIt

Gurka95

Dec 9, 2018
Despite having to struggle without the a english translator, the main menu BGM is nice to listen to though. But seriously, if anyone can help with that I'd really appreciated it. #WorthPlayingThis #SeriouslyTryIt
Well, it has worked fine for me on all versions I've tried and on at least two computers so I'm not sure what could be causing the issue. The plugin requires Internet access. If you have a firewall installed on your computer you need to allow the translation plugin access to Internet.

Here is my CMD startup messages when I start io.exe:

BepInEx 4.1.1.0 - io
[Message] Preloader started
[Message] Chainloader started
[Info] 6 plugins selected
[Info] Loaded [IO BetterMirror 1.0]
[Info] Loaded [IO Translator 1.0]
[Info] Loaded [RipeDurian.InsultOrder.IOMozaicFree 0.1]
[Info] Loaded [RipeDurian.InsultOrder.IOTextureReplacer 0.1]
[Info] Loaded [EnableResize 1.0]
[Info] [XUnity.AutoTranslator 3.0.0] Probing whether OnLevelWasLoaded or SceneManager is supported in this version of Unity. Any warnings related to OnLevelWasLoaded coming from Unity can safely be ignored.
[Info] [XUnity.AutoTranslator 3.0.0] SceneManager is supported in this version of Unity.
[Info] Loaded [XUnity Auto Translator 3.0.0]

Compare it to yours.

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
Well, it has worked fine for me on all versions I've tried and on at least two computers so I'm not sure what could be causing the issue. The plugin requires Internet access. If you have a firewall installed on your computer you need to allow the translation plugin access to Internet.

Here is my CMD startup messages when I start io.exe:

BepInEx 4.1.1.0 - io
[Message] Preloader started
[Message] Chainloader started
[Info] 6 plugins selected
[Info] Loaded [IO BetterMirror 1.0]
[Info] Loaded [IO Translator 1.0]
[Info] Loaded [RipeDurian.InsultOrder.IOMozaicFree 0.1]
[Info] Loaded [RipeDurian.InsultOrder.IOTextureReplacer 0.1]
[Info] Loaded [EnableResize 1.0]
[Info] [XUnity.AutoTranslator 3.0.0] Probing whether OnLevelWasLoaded or SceneManager is supported in this version of Unity. Any warnings related to OnLevelWasLoaded coming from Unity can safely be ignored.
[Info] [XUnity.AutoTranslator 3.0.0] SceneManager is supported in this version of Unity.
[Info] Loaded [XUnity Auto Translator 3.0.0]

Compare it to yours.
I'm going to level with you, I have access to the Internet but I don't know how to active the plugins or maybe I don't have the any apps to use them. If you're willing to help, I'll gladly take.

May 31, 2018
I really wish this game would get a true translation, like the previous game from this author.

But I also hope we get another update on the next game too.

Gurka95

Dec 9, 2018
I'm going to level with you, I have access to the Internet but I don't know how to active the plugins or maybe I don't have the any apps to use them. If you're willing to help, I'll gladly take.
Do you start with io.exe? Have you updated to latest autotranslate version?

If you start with io.exe you can paste the cmd log like I did.

Goretantath

Feb 11, 2018
Fun fact for Win10 users extracting with WinZIP, apparently if you extract the archive as is, it'l make a folder with a VERY LONG name. Turns out that that's the reason for my issues, every-time i tried to launch the "io.exe" it wouldn't even ATTEMPT to open anything and the "doorstop_config.ini" read as over 17GB!! That rang alarms in my head so i right clicked it to try and scan it, the option didn't even appear in the list >.> at this point i was freaking out thinking that i dun fucked up and trusted an asshat of an OP, i REALLY wanted to get avira to scan that fat fuck of a .ini so i thought if i moved it to it's own folder i could just scan the folder and see if it listed the file as scanned(the scan went by like lightning since the actual file size was like 222kb or something but i was under the impression that it was 17GB so i thought it somehow hid itself from avira) so i try and make a new folder and windows pop's up an error - "The path name is too long, please name the folder something shorter yada yada".

TLDR; Win10 starts acting like it snorted neodymium magnet grindings if you have a folder name the length of your e-peen in the path so rename that fucker and it might fix your problems? Maybe? I haven't updated my Win10 install since like 2-3 years ago so this might have been patched by now >__> .

• Haha
Reactions: Xiaololi

Gurka95

Dec 9, 2018
TLDR; Win10 starts acting like it snorted neodymium magnet grindings if you have a folder name the length of your e-peen in the path so rename that fucker and it might fix your problems? Maybe? I haven't updated my Win10 install since like 2-3 years ago so this might have been patched by now >__> .
Good catch :)

It's not patched, it's a know limitation in Windows. About 256ish characters long for folder name and file name and windows starts to get problems writing and reading files.

Reactions: Goretantath

wrestlerwannabe

May 23, 2019
Can OP put it in the first post that an Internet connection is necessary for the Machine Translation to function?

Saves a whole lot of trouble of trying to hunt down an offline version or patch that does not exist.

Reactions: Pango_12 and swmas
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes