nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
So... I concluded the uncensor in the f95 game archive is not working. I gave up on programatically removing the censor.
Also, the autotranslator in the F95 game archive doesn't work anymore.

Did a few tests with BepInEx and have to conclude...
This game cannot be uncensored with BepInEx (4.1.1, 4.1.2, 5.0 or 5.4.5) OR with Unity asset modification!

However, I tried with IPA as well. THAT WORKED!

So here is a working uncensor patch and autotranslator (with pre-filled info from earlier in the thread and some of my gameplay translations).

As always, consult the provided readme. It is written so that even beginners can make this work :)

Mega
Cooperdk...First off, thanks for mod!!
Looks like MEGA took down you file - rotten bastards!

Any chance of hanging it elsewhere or simply dropping it directly into a f95 mail thread?

Reactions: gmail_

sikici06

Dec 24, 2017
I don't know why but I feel like cooper is ignoring this thread on purpose. So, any links for the uncensor is appreciated.

lenkautsugip

Feb 6, 2019
For anyone having problem with translation and doesn't want to change Bepinex version
Dowload this version of xunity translator, it is newer than the one that came with the game but still works with the old version of bepinex.

Just extract the contents on the game data folder and overwrite the files.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
the game is uncensored. I guess the Patch is already included. Just download again.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The link is dead, is there an alternative?
hey the mod is gone :[
Link doesnt work
Mind resharing cooper's uncensor mod? links dead now. Million thanks!
Sorry guys ... I imagine my MEGA account was closed because someone didn't like some of the patches etc I put up.
I still have the zip file. Unfortunately, it's too big for f95zone.

I am not going to risk my Google account. I put it up on Pixeldrain. Please someone put it up elsewhere, too :)

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry guys ... I imagine my MEGA account was closed because someone didn't like some of the patches etc I put up.

I am not going to risk my Google account. I put it up on Pixeldrain. Please someone put it up elsewhere, too :)

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019

Thanks dude. Much appreciated!

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
In first page OP there are the download links for the game and another for EXTRA fan uncensor patch.
The game is already patched or I have to apply the extra patch myself?

EDIT
Yes, I mean this patch of pixeldrain is the same, someone can help me please?

Last edited:

lenkautsugip

Feb 6, 2019
In first page OP there are the download links for the game and another for EXTRA fan uncensor patch.
The game is already patched or I have to apply the extra patch myself?

EDIT
Yes, I mean this patch of pixeldrain is the same, someone can help me please?
the download link on the main page is already patched

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes