SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
In the gangbang scene, is there a way to replace the male models? I'm not not into that shotacon stuff, so is there a way to replace them with adult males?
No, there isn't yet.

i dont get it it says uncensored but the picsa are censored
It is uncensored, don't mind the pics. Also, there's new mods in the package just at the previous page. Its a 3 year old thread, most questions have already been answered, it worth take a deep look.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Its called Summer Sacrifice, there's already a repack for the Trial and a english wiki page:

Summer Sacrifice Trial Repack:
Wiki Page:

Now, Back to Insult Order:

I'm working on update every plugin to BepInEx 5.4, with gives modern mod tools. Take a look on what is updated already:

Also, at the translation project post we are updating the translations to the newer autotranslator and making some advancements. Take a look in the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/57428/

Results seems promising:
View attachment 1668289

I'm thinking on make a pack with everything, but first I want to finish updating the translations and fix some bugs.
Thank you. The patch is working like a charm (y)

Reactions: Happy Potter

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
reallllly love this game just downloaded it not realising how good it would be! have a few questions! is their a way/mod/addon or whatever to get boobs bigger than 100%? are their any other mods that arent in this pack? would love to add more possitions or dances or something but obviously might not exist! couple of other questions il list them! would really apreciate it if anyone who is in the know could help me out!

1. are their any mods for the game bigger boobs,more positions, clothes, hair etc etc
2. as my character levels up i seem to loose sex positions... in the special menue i out level positions? how do i get them back
3. leveling up, is it the ammount of time u spend in a position? how often u change? what gives the most xp
4. their is a boob icon in the top right of the screen in some scenes, that does nothing when i click on it and is locked... what does this do and how do i unlock it il post a picture of it bellow!
5. when in the free sex area where u can do any pose and with either girl, it lets me choose between levels of each pose, again il post a pic bellow what does the level difference do? does it affect the animations in anyway is their any dissadvantage to say going level 4 every time?
6. im completely obssed with this game love it so so much, but i dont know when i have unlocked everything? i have unlocked everything on the menus but im only level 4 on one character and 3 on the other? randomly the level 4 went back to level 2 for some reason also... do i unlock anything else by getting the other one to level 4?
7. and finally i know the game is pretty old but i so so so love it.... is it still getting supported? i know thats unlikely lol but will we see any more updates ahha too much to hope!

also would love recomendations for other really big boobs games like this one!
f8f8aa21abcbfb2c2c2a1247f89519aa.jpg 4d69727d318738756f89e51f78329ada.png

Last edited:
Reactions: chimera28

FIRERAKE

Dec 16, 2018
[Post for people who wanna use futanari mod ]

What I will write below is taken from the posts above, glued together and added for convenience.
Perhaps some points will not be clear due to the fact that I do not know English very well and translated everything with the help of a translator.

I installed and did everything for my assembly, so I can’t say with 100% certainty that it will definitely work for you.

1. Where to download?
Go to and download . ( )
2. How to install?
If, after opening the archive, you have incomprehensible hieroglyphs instead of names, then use the applocale or ntlea program to open the archive and remove this problem (I have such an error due to the Russian encoding).

We will need 3 folders that we will transfer to our game.
1647960920907.png

For 1 folder, I created a Config folder in BeplnEx and placed all the files in it.
1647961114512.png
I wasn’t sure what the src was for, so I just threw it into the main directory BeplnEx.
Place the third directory in the folder BeplnEx.

3. In-game setup.

The menu is entered using the combination ALT + M .

Let's use the post above and do the same.

First you need to enable the 3P in Free Mode. Check image 1 for the options to enable it and save the settings (button at the bottom left of the plugin options window), then you need to go back to the Title Screen (for the assets to load) and then go into Free Mode again, which will have 3P enabled this time. You can swap the girls by using the buttons labeled as A in image 2.
1647961541443.png
Then you can use button B to link the 2nd girl's bones with the MC, so whatever movement he does, she will do as well. They will show up overlapping like in image 2, but you can either displace him with the position settings from the plugin or hide him with the normal game settings (from the ... button at the top right).
1647961555736.png
Be aware that because the character bones are different, some inconsistencies may show up (like in image 2, the 2nd girl's hand passes through the 1st one's), so you may need to adjust the bones offset in the plugin's setting.

What is important, you must definitely use the 3 game mode.
1647961591004.png

If you did everything correctly, then the following inscription should appear in the lower right corner.
"Free 3P Loading"
Good sign!
If everything is done correctly, then after pressing the button M/S.
If everything is done correctly, then after pressing the button we will see a futa scene.

4. Bone repair.
We got what we wanted, but it remains only to fix some shortcomings, which we can see on the screen below.

1647962031621.png
To do this, go to the tab about IK

1647962253626.png
And turn on the first function.

1647962336784.png

Thus, we got the desired futanari scene, and repaired the bones.

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
guys is their any way at all i could get this running on a mac do u think? useing some kind of program and how well do u think it would run if i could? i have the new 2021 m1 pro 16 gb ram mac.

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
Was wondering if this would show up here eventually.
Here is a full save with debug mode, and the improved vanilla textures if anyone is interested.
(Vanilla textures are striped and blocky without the mosaic)

I've included the edited textures in their raw png format. These can be edited and added to the game via UABE. The edited textures are already added to the asset file, the raw files are for anyone who wants to make their own adjustments.

*Edit, just realized OP is using v1.03, the textures and the save should still work, but I haven't seen an uncensor that works with v3 yet.

*Edit
Added tutorial for extracting and importing textures to my guide found here:
Please could you share your improved textures again? the link is dead

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Please could you share your improved textures again? the link is dead
Man thats from 4 years ago..
It's been a very long time since I booted this game, but I do have it backed up in storage.
This should be the asset with all of the body textures, which are already fixed.
Took a look at the files to be sure, a few of them are not edited. Don't remember if they have any effect.

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
It's been a very long time since I booted this game, but I do have it backed up in storage.
This should be the asset with all of the body textures, which are already fixed.
Took a look at the files to be sure, a few of them are not edited. Don't remember if they have any effect.
Thank you for sharing. It worked perfectly!

Thank you so much for your great mod (y)

Reactions: BarnMTB
Jan 27, 2022
this game is good but FUCK post nut clarity hits harder because of this

good animations
decent voice acting but it can be annoying sometimes imo
gameplay is a bit meh
controls are fine but not great

overall, 6/10

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
this must be the wrong file asset because using i wont change nothing at all.....
i also checked inside and there is no texture of mosaic or penis...and then i cannot extract it....for manual patching....
also the date is strangely wrong= must be an old file for and old version like 1.03-1.02 maybe lower
not a great idea using on latest version.....
i am using 1.04+SpockPack_v1.0 dunno if this change anything.....
here some VISUAL proof of my report:

Snap1.jpg
Snap5.jpg
please check it!!!! thanks buddy!
or just give us the enchanted texture you modified to apply it on 1.04........

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
or just give us the enchanted texture you modified to apply it on 1.04........
I know for a fact one of the tan body textures was still blocky, I ended up fixing it before uploading these raw textures.

The changelog included in the version I have archived has it's last patch at 1.01, so honestly I'm surprised your game didn't crash with an older asset lol.

Also, make sure you try , instead of the now outdated UABE.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes