hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i guess this game is dead, i cant get any of the downloads to work. mega seems to be the only one up but ive already exceeded my daily limit so maby somone wants to re upload to a different site?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i guess this game is dead, i cant get any of the downloads to work. mega seems to be the only one up but ive already exceeded my daily limit so maby somone wants to re upload to a different site?

FYI, if you have a VPN, simply changing your location during the download will reset your limit without breaking the download

Reactions: draaco

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Need help, I download on mega and it says, [English-Uncen], first of all it is not translate in english (except a little here and there), and then it is censcured.
Did I miss something?

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Need help, I download on mega and it says, [English-Uncen], first of all it is not translate in english (except a little here and there), and then it is censcured.
Did I miss something?
You're using the wrong launcher, or the plugin is outdated and you need to manually update.
Open the BepInEx folder and find the translation plugin, and just google it.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
You're using the wrong launcher, or the plugin is outdated and you need to manually update.
Open the BepInEx folder and find the translation plugin, and just google it.
Thanks Prick, but I am a lazy one, by purely searching and not wanting to update it, I luckly found someone that have already edit it. So without a second throught, I download it.

Hi hofuldig,
there is this gentleman that have done some work, do not know if the uncensor and mtl work.
https://f95zone.to/threads/insult-o...-the-menu-v1-04-miconisomi.19482/post-1674221

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I have tried many times to replace the man with some woman using the plugin mentioned but I have not been able to, too many options, anyone how to do it?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So it's not actually translated at all?
I'm opening the game by the .exe in the gamedata folder, and some of the menus are machine-translated, but none of the dialogue or text-box stuff is.

Actually, tell a lie. The name of the person speaking is translated, but nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: tastietoasty
Jan 6, 2021
So it's not actually translated at all?
I'm opening the game by the .exe in the gamedata folder, and some of the menus are machine-translated, but none of the dialogue or text-box stuff is.

Actually, tell a lie. The name of the person speaking is translated, but nothing else.
someone already did some manual translation, you just need to search it...
not sure if the story is fully translated tho

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...uption-is-on-the-menu-v1-04-miconisomi.57428/

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Ok, I made some progress with the BepInEx IO_ExSlider.Plugin to get a futa.

First you need to enable the 3P in Free Mode. Check image 1 for the options to enable it and save the settings (button at the bottom left of the plugin options window), then you need to go back to the Title Screen (for the assets to load) and then go into Free Mode again, which will have 3P enabled this time. You can swap the girls by using the buttons labeled as A in image 2.

Then you can use button B to link the 2nd girl's bones with the MC, so whatever movement he does, she will do as well. They will show up overlapping like in image 2, but you can either displace him with the position settings from the plugin or hide him with the normal game settings (from the ... button at the top right).

Be aware that because the character bones are different, some inconsistencies may show up (like in image 2, the 2nd girl's hand passes through the 1st one's), so you may need to adjust the bones offset in the plugin's setting.
Dude you made wonders about this! The only problem now are how to adjust those bones to make it look not weird in different positions! dang... i knew f95 people could do it, nice job mate!

Happy new year to all of you! Happy holidays!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Was it supposed to be a Word Doc? Because it keeps telling me that the file is too big.
No, I have never seen anyone use word to modify game files. If you can't open it with WinRAR, 7zip and notepad than you need specific tools to extract game files but even then sometimes you'll need to convert them to readable formats and this is not something as simple as opening with office programs.

GreatKM

Aug 28, 2021
Dude you made wonders about this! The only problem now are how to adjust those bones to make it look not weird in different positions! dang... i knew f95 people could do it, nice job mate!

Happy new year to all of you! Happy holidays!
About that, there's another option I found to help with that. You can enable IK for the hands/legs so the positions match better. Can't take screenshots right now, but I will try to post some other time.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
The game is more than 3 years old since it was launched, is the hentai game I have enjoyed the most.

Has many remarkable elements that we all already know: the exceptional quality of its animations that seem to belong to living creatures, that brothel atmosphere with that low light that invites intimacy, those erotic voices and how they evolve throughout the story (especially the rabbit), and others ... it is undoubtedly a memorable game, thanks Miconisomi.

By the way this company reminds me more and more to Tinkle Bell, they are getting so self demanding that they are taking more and more time with each new work. Personally I would prefer their games to focus more on their artistic style rather than on character customization, which is what consumes more hours in the subsequent animation, as they set the bar very high with Insult Order in this aspect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnMTB

Ultra90

Jul 21, 2018
can you help me - how to install this mod?
Yeah, I'm confused about how to install the plugin too. I extracted it and dumped the contents into the BepInEx folder. I loaded it up and it just seems to be the same. I'm also confused about how to bring up the drop down menu that I saw the pics of in previous posts. Thanks.

Reactions: tastietoasty

FearOfR34

Apr 19, 2020
Was pretty confused with the posts regarding the BepInEx IO_ExSlider.Plugin but I think I figured it out and am posting it here just in case anyone else is confused. I downloaded it from this . Open the download and open the "プラグイン本体" folder. Drag the "BepInEx" Folder into the "GameData" folder where your game is located. Open the game, the hotkey to open the drop-down menu is "Alt + M". I recommend google translating the Readme to learn more about it.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes